The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As long as it does not intefere with a person recieving medical attention or cause any safety concerns I can't see why not
No they shouldn't. It's intimidating. Don't come here with your religion when we can't do the same with ours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
No they shouldn't. It's intimidating. Don't come here with your religion when we can't do the same with ours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was that really necessary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a childish, spiteful response.
Absoloutely not. Not anywhere in public.
Original post by preetg97
Was that really necessary?

Yes I think so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Xenophobe
Well if they managed to get through interviews and have the qualifications, and have proven they weren't actually men in disguise then I don't see why not. You see surgeons with their facial masks, no ones complaining lol. I feel like I'm going to get blasted for saying this.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Xenophobe

Grow up

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, purely for the sake of safety and identity
Reply 11
Wouldn't it kinda be more hygienic though. Covering the mouth and all lol...
Reply 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh now I see why most of TSR hates you after you made that thread. You're a narcissistic, self righteous, small minded individual.
(edited 8 years ago)

Ok. Maybe you ought to take a look at your disgusting, childish, narrow minded attitude and maybe then you'll understand why people feel a certain way about you. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by HAnwar
Wouldn't it kinda be more hygienic though. Covering the mouth and all lol...

but very intimidating to not see what they look like, they could be laughing under there for all we know. Seeing peoples facial expressions can help keep patients happy and reassured.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't see why not.
Reply 16

Posted from TSR Mobile

That last bit is why people dislike you smh. Vile in every sense
(edited 8 years ago)
If not, then surgeons shouldn't be allowed to wear a mask over their face.
Original post by saxsan4
but very intimidating to not see what they look like, chewy could be laughing under there for all we know. Seeing peoples facial expressions can help keep patients happy and reassured.

^ exactly my point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by saxsan4
but very intimidating to not see what they look like, chewy could be laughing under there for all we know. Seeing peoples facial expressions can help keep patients happy and reassured.

So can their speech though.
Half the doctors at my old GP had depressing faces and I lived with it.

Latest