The Student Room Group

Help Me! When to start revising?

When should i start revising for my science additional you see last year in year 9 i did core and got a B but didn't really study as well i don't know when to start im scared! i wanna get an A* really badly and next year i am doing further additional science
Reply 1
No one can tell you that 8th of March is the magic day to start revising, or any thing else. Some people get A*s with no revision, some work their butt of throughout the year and fail.
Original post by oopqoo
No one can tell you that 8th of March is the magic day to start revising, or any thing else. Some people get A*s with no revision, some work their butt of throughout the year and fail.

Thanks usually if i study 3-4 hours a day for a month i am capable of getting an A but for the gcse i didnt revise as much but i think i should revise hardcore for 3 months straight! :biggrin: but thanks!
Science additional is harder than science core. It depends if you have covered all the content yet, if you haven't it's worth looking over the things you have learnt already and consolidating them rather than revising what you haven't covered. Practice exam questions on each topic will always help you, if you want to get ahead ask your teacher for some :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest