You're a cringe

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know it. :wink:
Original post by preetg97
You know it. :wink:

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Balftw
Personally white person are more racist than any other colour from personal obversation, so what is someone who is a Muslim comes into a hospital with a veil doesn't have any affect into you same with someone carrying a Kirpan as a Sikh it isn't used as a weapon. So why do white people take a more hypocritical route so when someone carries a blade, gun as a white person you decide to not see it from a racist point of view however when a Sikh carries a Kirpan it's automatically considered a weapon? Are you lot feeling alright? You guys need to wise up because being white ain't the only thing in this world learn to coexist with other believes, if not one day youll never know what will happen to you.

The Kirpan doesn't prevent Sikh's or other people from communicating with one another.

Come back when we have a wave of Sikh's butchering people with their Kirpan.
i like what the lady said at the 7.20 mark in the video, is it the country being islamaphobic or is it the muslims being christianaphobic. That they wear it out of a refusal to integrate.
Original post by silverbolt
There is a very good reason why surgeons wear masks.

I agree.

However, if wearing a mask isn't detrimental to patient care in any way, why would wearing a veil be detrimental (even if it's not particularly beneficial)?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
The Kirpan doesn't prevent Sikh's or other people from communicating with one another.

The Sikhs are the ones who are butchered, not the other way around.
Original post by Betelgeuse-

Until then we can continue watching White people butchering people.
Reply 88
Original post by Balftw
Personally white person are more racist than any other colour from personal obversation, so what is someone who is a Muslim comes into a hospital with a veil doesn't have any affect into you same with someone carrying a Kirpan as a Sikh it isn't used as a weapon. So why do white people take a more hypocritical route so when someone carries a blade, gun as a white person you decide to not see it from a racist point of view however when a Sikh carries a Kirpan it's automatically considered a weapon? Are you lot feeling alright? You guys need to wise up because being white ain't the only thing in this world learn to coexist with other believes, if not one day youll never know what will happen to you.

White people don't carry weapon in the UK.
Original post by tazarooni89
I agree.

However, if wearing a mask isn't detrimental to patient care in any way, why would wearing a veil be detrimental (even if it's not particularly beneficial)?

what if the person doesnt want to be seen by a person with veil for whatever reason?

Veils are unlikely to be provided by the NHS, how much infectious materials could be brought in by those wearing them.

They are breathing into cloth, germs and whatnot are going to settle on these face cloths. How long before something is passed onto a patient like MRSA?
Original post by tazarooni89
I agree.

Surgeons don't wear masks all day long. They wear them when they're necessary.
There's a number of reasons why people who wear veils do not need to wear them in the hospital. Firstly, it's a security risk as people cannot be identified by CCTV if they commit a crime. Secondly, it reduces the doctor-patient relationship to one which is meaningless. How is a doctor meant to build rapport with someone if they cannot read their facial expressions and body language? They are key indicators for doctors who may want to question the patients' medical history to provide the best care for them.

You seem so egotistical, naturally I'll assume you think White people are some sort of superior race. Wise up girl, inevitably your common sense will kick in an you'll realise regardless of peoples beliefs it doesn't matter what they do like wear a veil.
Original post by Josb
White people don't carry weapon in the UK.

You clearly aren't living in the UK, you're living in either some dump in this world or some rich white boy area.
Original post by Yoloswag420
Until then we can continue watching White people butchering people.

With their religiously exempt weapons? Nahh
Original post by elliemayxo
No they shouldn't. It's intimidating. Don't come here with your religion when we can't do the same with ours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Speak for yourself 'ours'
You seem so egotistical, naturally I'll assume you think White people are some sort of superior race. Wise up girl, inevitably your common sense will kick in an you'll realise regardless of peoples beliefs it doesn't matter what they do like wear a veil.

I don't think that at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tehforum
Surgeons don't wear masks all day long. They wear them when they're necessary.
There's a number of reasons why people who wear veils do not need to wear them in the hospital. Firstly, it's a security risk as people cannot be identified by CCTV if they commit a crime. Secondly, it reduces the doctor-patient relationship to one which is meaningless. How is a doctor meant to build rapport with someone if they cannot read their facial expressions and body language? They are key indicators for doctors who may want to question the patients' medical history to provide the best care for them.

So then by this logic, surgeons should be banned from wearing masks in all situations other than those in which they're necessary for hygiene purposes. But they're not.
Original post by elliemayxo
I don't think that at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clearly by reading your posts you seem like a typical EDL type attempting to remove the UK of different races.
Clearly by reading your posts you seem like a typical EDL type attempting to remove the UK of different races.

Well no, that's not the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by silverbolt
i like what the lady said at the 7.20 mark in the video, is it the country being islamaphobic or is it the muslims being christianaphobic. That they wear it out of a refusal to integrate.

christianaphobia doesnt exist first of all, and integration into society doesnt mean the abandonment of your own culture + religion and its selfish and ethnocentric to think so maybe u should try not being so narrow minded :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending