The Student Room Group

substitute personal statement for Durham not uploading?

I uploaded my substitute p.s. on their website about two hours ago, and since then it still says-
Upload status: checking file size
My file is only 20KB and you're allowed up to 5MB, and I'm a bit worried that it's still not finished uploading after 2 hours? It's the last day I can upload it on (it's been 3 days since they sent me the confirmation email).
It also says " Once you have completed your upload please Sign Out." but it's obviously not completed and I'm scared to sign out in case it messes up the upload?
does anyone know how this works? what shall I do? thank you!!
Original post by dandalion22
I uploaded my substitute p.s. on their website about two hours ago, and since then it still says-
My file is only 20KB and you're allowed up to 5MB, and I'm a bit worried that it's still not finished uploading after 2 hours? It's the last day I can upload it on (it's been 3 days since they sent me the confirmation email).
It also says " Once you have completed your upload please Sign Out." but it's obviously not completed and I'm scared to sign out in case it messes up the upload?

Screen shot the page and send it with the substitute personal statement to admissions with a contact number so that they can ring you tomorrow when they get into work?
Original post by dandalion22

The webpage says
"Please note that some users of Internet Explorer 11 have found that they are unable to upload their Substitute Personal Statement. As such, we would recommend that you use a different browser to do so. We presently support the latest versions of Safari, Firefox and Chrome as well as Internet Explorer 10".

so you might find that using a different computer/browser while you are waiting for this one to upload might work?
Reply 3
ah thank you for both replies! literally after I asked this I got an email from Durham saying that that the upload was successful! it's all ok! sorry I'm new here and I couldn't figure out how to delete this thread I thought I had! Thank you a lot though! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending