The Student Room Group

Another Racist Attack on a Bus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
I thought you were Jewish?

Nope. I'm not a Red Sea pedestrian. What makes you think that.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Nope. I'm not a Red Sea pedestrian. What makes you think that.

So you're just a Zionist?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
"No, it's a narrative put forth by the person I was originally having this conversation with..."

Oh i see. Its not one I share

This was my full quote

(Original post by BaconandSauce)It shows little regard for the country you have chosen to move to. It shows you have little interest in being part of the culture and the community you chose to come to but simply want to live a separate life while taking advantage of the host (like a parasite)will that do?
Original post by simon_g
from the other hand: if you are both more fluent in other language, why should you change it to English just to please people who should not be concerned about your conversation anyway (no, not everyone who doesn't speak English in public bad mouths you and/or other people)?
somehow British immigrants in Spain do not tend to speak Spanish to each other...

Because it is rude and shows contempt your your fellow countrymen. Language is the fabric of a cohesive society, a uniformed identity. It is not unreasonable to expect people to integrate by using your countries language around native speakers.

Not sure what thats got to do with anything but obviously they should and I would bet my last pound it pisses of a lot of native Spaniards
So you're just a Zionist?

Nope.
Nope.

Nah I don't believe that seeing as you're a die hard fan of Zionism
Original post by simon_g
from the other hand: if you are both more fluent in other language, why should you change it to English just to please people who should not be concerned about your conversation anyway (no, not everyone who doesn't speak English in public bad mouths you and/or other people)?
somehow British immigrants in Spain do not tend to speak Spanish to each other...

Because it's the right thing to do when you move a foreign country and choose to be a part of a wider multi ethnic communities

Similarities help integration defining always as other is not helping the people of this country to be me more accepting.

As I said I see a nasty shift to the right and it isn't going to end well.

I'm not.

I just find it hard to be sympathetic to Palestinians when they keep getting smacked down when they try and create

I'm not.

I just find it hard to be sympathetic to Palestinians when they keep getting smacked down when they try and create civilian casualties.

Or is a Zionist somebody who supports backward nations deciding which legally recognised country's can and cannot exist 70 odd years after they were created.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 229
Original post by BaconandSauce
another great contribution to the thread there (I'd say allah will be proud but don't want to be called islamophobic:biggrin:)

Haha, you can talk. All your posts are ****. And with a username like baconandsauce. Go stuff yourself with some bacon :biggrin:
I'm not.

I just find it hard to be sympathetic to Palestinians when they keep getting smacked down when they try and create civilian casualties.

Or is a Zionist so embody who supports backward nations deciding which legally recognised country's can and cannot exist 70 odd years after they were created.

Your last paragraph is confusing lol. Hmm so I'm guessing you agree with the illegitimate state of Israel and all its atrocities and murders of innocent Arabs whether Muslim Palestinians or Christian ones
Your last paragraph is confusing lol. Hmm so I'm guessing you agree with the illegitimate state of Israel and all its atrocities and murders of innocent Arabs whether Muslim Palestinians or Christian ones

Israel exists and has since 1948 so it's not going anywhere, especially when those calling for its destruction are so backward.
THE GUY IS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER.I feel so sorry for the elderly gentleman.
Original post by Bill_Gates
He should be sent to prison. Sanctioned from benefits. Child removed.

He can't be sanctioned because he has a small child to feed.
Israel exists and has since 1948 so it's not going anywhere, especially when those calling for its destruction are so backward.

Lol guess you're just going to have to call me 'backward'
Lol guess you're just going to have to call me 'backward'

So you know see why Islam is a backward religion.
Original post by _icecream
He can't be sanctioned because he has a small child to feed.

Government should take the child away.
So you know see why Islam is a backward religion.

I'm not even a Muslim. Not only Muslims have something against the illegitimate state. I myself am a Christian Arab
Original post by Bill_Gates
Welfare cuts have definitely hit the lowest rung pretty hard.

Build more prisons i say.

Edit: Knew it he had a little kid. Typical welfare runt.

He is a runt, but I don't see the need to allude to the 'welfare state'. I grew up on a council estate and I would never speak to anyone, or treat anyone like that. It has nothing to do with class, and everything to do with a lack of moral compassion and decency.
It is Tottenham after all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending