The Student Room Group

I am a loner and a loser

Hello all. Nice to meet you, my name it Tom.

I am a loner and therefore a loser. I am a N.E.E.T with no job and no life. I have come to this website to hopefully make friends online. Figure that could be a stepping stone towards making friends in real life.

Scroll to see replies

:h:
Original post by Tom Jickleson

I am a loner and therefore a loser. I am a N.E.E.T with no job and no life. I have come to this website to hopefully make friends online. Figure that could be a stepping stone towards making friends in real life.

from my knowledge you need at least an A at GCSE level to sign up!

Hey man, what's your detailed situation.

Age, qualifications etc?

Original post by Oh ooo
You made this account today, and this is your post post, so my guess is you most certainly might be a loner and a loser, but you all that and a troll.

Bye.:ciao:

do one
Original post by Oh ooo
You made this account today, and this is your post post, so my guess is you most certainly might be a loner and a loser, but you all that and a troll.

Bye.:ciao:

A troll? Either you and I have different ideas on what constitutes a 'troll' or you are sadly misinformed.
You're not helping the situation by insulting yourself like that.
Reply 6
Original post by tehforum

Age, qualifications etc?

do one

Yeah I had actually left, till you quoted me and forced me to come back soooo.:erm:

Your post is quite irrelevant and contradictory.
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
from my knowledge you need at least an A at GCSE level to sign up!

Really? It did ask for my qualifications, although it was optional to fill in and therefore I left it blank.
Original post by william walker
:h:

Will you be my friend?
Will you be my friend?

R u a girl?
Original post by tehforum

Age, qualifications etc?

do one

I am 20 years old. I barely scraped by in my GCSE's, and failed my A levels horrendously. I do hope that doesn't render me unworthy of posting on this forum.
Really? It did ask for my qualifications, although it was optional to fill in and therefore I left it blank.

Naa DW I got all U's and they still accepted me.
Original post by zyzzyspirit
You're not helping the situation by insulting yourself like that.

I am far from what society considers 'ideal' or 'cool' or 'successful'. However, the older I become, the more I begin to question some of these societal narratives and social constructs.
R u a girl?

Spoiler

R u a girl?

I am of the male species.
I am 20 years old. I barely scraped by in my GCSE's, and failed my A levels horrendously. I do hope that doesn't render me unworthy of posting on this forum.

What are your aims? To get back into education? To find a job instead?
Reply 16
What's NEET?

Don't beat yourself up. So you didn't excel academically. Exam performance isn't the only measure of intellect.
Moreover, you will have something that you are good at. It's a free country you can post as much as you like. :smile:
Reply 18
A troll? Either you and I have different ideas on what constitutes a 'troll' or you are sadly misinformed.

Okay sorry, maybe I was too quick to judge.
Original post by REMLewis

Spoiler

Night, night. Sweet dreams my lovely. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending