The Student Room Group

Key Individuals Germany 1914-1945

Hi! I'm currently studying OCR History A (Schools History Project) with medicine through time and Germany 1914-1945. I was wondering if you knew who the key people were in the Germany part (e.g. Hitler, Papen, Ebert etc.), you don't need to explain what they did, just what their names are (thank Turing, I have google in my life). Don't worry if you can't remember them all! Thanks so much :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by HouseOfRichman
Hi! I'm currently studying OCR History A (Schools History Project) with medicine through time and Germany 1914-1945. I was wondering if you knew who the key people were in the Germany part (e.g. Hitler, Papen, Ebert etc.), you don't need to explain what they did, just what their names are (thank Turing, I have google in my life). Don't worry if you can't remember them all! Thanks so much :smile:

Hitler, Papen, Ebert, Muller, Hindenburg, Kasier Wilheim, Himmler, Goering, Goebbels, Stresseman, Karl Liberneckt (no clue how to spell it), Rosa Luxemburg, Wolfgang Kapp, Rohm to name a few :smile:

(got an A* in my Germany exam and I'm studying the unit again at AS level!)
Original post by jamestg
Hitler, Papen, Ebert, Muller, Hindenburg, Kasier Wilheim, Himmler, Goering, Goebbels, Stresseman, Karl Liberneckt (no clue how to spell it), Rosa Luxemburg, Wolfgang Kapp, Rohm to name a few :smile:

(got an A* in my Germany exam and I'm studying the unit again at AS level!)

Thank you! Any tips to get an A*? What other A-Levels did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by HouseOfRichman
Thank you! Any tips to get an A*? What other A-Levels did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even though it's only GCSE level - HEAVILY research into pretty much everything. You'll pick up so much stuff along the way you'll be able to wing the exam which is pretty much what I did! Other than that, past papers are gods and always ask it to be marked harshly.

I chose Maths, Biology and Politics as my other a levels!
awww :s-smilie: i'm only up to 1880 so far in AS :frown: sorry i couldn't be more useful
Reply 5
Original post by CoolCavy
awww :s-smilie: i'm only up to 1880 so far in AS :frown: sorry i couldn't be more useful

I love your new picture!
Original post by jamestg
I love your new picture!

really? :h: aww thanks, i'm not loving it tbh but i will change it to christmas in november :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by coolcavy
really? :h aww thanks, i'm not loving it tbh but i will change it to christmas in november :d

christmaaaaaaaaas!
Original post by jamestg
christmaaaaaaaaas!

Cannot wait to have my Christmas movie marathon or go to the Oxford lights festival!! 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest