The Student Room Group

Has something really romantic ever happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I was going through a rough time and called my friend and I was crying. He was about to go into his a level exam but he left and came to see me and cheer me up. I found out later he had an exam and he missed it because his mates told me. I never loved him more.

He ended up redoing his exam in June but only because I went in and we both begged. Man I love him.
marry him omfg
Original post by ZuluK
I was going through a rough time and called my friend and I was crying. He was about to go into his a level exam but he left and came to see me and cheer me up. I found out later he had an exam and he missed it because his mates told me. I never loved him more.

He ended up redoing his exam in June but only because I went in and we both begged. Man I love him.

So did you marry him or nah?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katieMCR
You see, I've done this more than once

Whaat, you can do that? :teeth:
*runs off to the shops*
I was sat on my friends knee (he's a boy) and he got a boner and asked me out. Thats about it for romance. Thats as sweet as it gets.
Reply 45
Original post by pagorai
So did you marry him or nah?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. He's now going out with one of my friends. This is real life unfortunately not a movie :frown: but he's happy
He said he wanted to be with me forever and be reunited in heaven one day....

... then he stopped talking to me :smile:
ye met these two girls from the year below in 6th form who offered me a blowjob if I'd use my ID to buy alcohol for them.

I declined because I'm a gentleman and a scholar and a romantic.
Reply 48
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye met these two girls from the year below in 6th form who offered me a blowjob if I'd use my ID to buy alcohol for them.

you're truly an exemplary specimen
The most romantic thing a man has ever told me was: "I managed to max out my ISA account last year," before he proceeded to buy me drinks.

Needless to say I was swept off my feet and we are going to apply for a mortgage in the next few months.
Well that was stupid of him to leave his exam then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chantalc
got asked to send nudes...pretty romantic

Did it have a happy ending?
Original post by ChickenMadness

Lmao! :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
Romantic relationship banter or nah?

Yep, that's what I meant - just normal stuff. Nothing on the really romantic level yet. I'm still waiting for that :daydreaming:

Original post by Anonymous
Wow, I just read that you graduated from Imperial in Maths. I'm applying there! Can I ask what the dating scene is like lol? Is it non-existent?

Well London is an awesome city. You get to meet loads of awesome people and the "dating scene" is amazing imo! :biggrin:

I'd expect things to be a lot quieter in Oxford/Cambridge. Tbh I'm glad that Cambridge turned me down because I don't think I would've thrived in such a formal, work-focused environment.

Anyway, good luck with your A2s and uni applications! :smile:
I was 20p off a box of pasta at sixth form and a girl offered me 20p for the box of pasta and I was very grateful she offered me 20p for the box of pasta as I was, as previously mentioned, 20p short off the box of pasta at my sixth form college where the box of pasta is located. This is where the girl offered me 20p for the pasta which was inside a box that cost x+20p (no not the box itself that cost x+20p but the pasta and box that costed x+20p) :blushing::love:
(edited 8 years ago)
XD
this is the king of all repeats

[video="youtube;mCV5XWiW6gc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCV5XWiW6gc[/video]
Also, in chemistry when the guy sitting next to me randomly whispered in my ear, "Do you know how to solve a Rubik's cube, and what's your favourite fruit?"....

I felt like I was on a speed dating thing ngl...
Original post by Biryani007
Also, in chemistry when the guy sitting next to me randomly whispered in my ear, "Do you know how to solve a Rubik's cube, and what's your favourite fruit?"....

I felt like I was on a speed dating thing ngl...

A guy in my chemistry class called me "thingy" because he couldn't remember my name. Want to swap lives? :redface:
Reply 58
No, of course it hasn't, no one likes me
Reply 59
My dog cuddles me. That's about as close as I get to romance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending