Original post by DeathGuardElite
Don't kill my dreams! *cries in corner*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ashamed2:
Original post by Melancholy
:ashamed2:

no don't be sad :hugs:
Original post by DeathGuardElite
makes sense lol i guess that would mean i'm a catholic too for i have a cute little kitty.

nice cat; would pet.
Original post by The Assassin
nice cat; would pet.

she's a little softy she doesn't like being alone either so she likes to follow me through the house where ever i go.
Reply 7645
Happy JPII day all :awesome:
Original post by Aula
Happy JPII day all :awesome:

JPII day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
JP II day :awesome: (which is the feast day of Saint Pope John Paul II)

It's my bday tomorrow :ahee:

I'm not sure what is meant above by traditionalist Catholic but I think it's safe to presume I am not one, whatever it means :tongue:
Reply 7648
That's not a traditionalist Catholic :facepalm2:
What is a traditionalist anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aula
That's not a traditionalist Catholic :facepalm2:

Well it was eaiser then saying the whole thing on the phone.

Original post by donutaud15
What is a traditionalist anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Traditionalist Catholics are Roman Catholics who believe that there should be a restoration of many or all of the customs, traditions, liturgical forms, public and private devotions and presentations of teaching of the Church before the Second Vatican Council"
and then there is Sedevacantists
Reply 7651
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
JP II day :awesome: (which is the feast day of Saint Pope John Paul II)

It's my bday tomorrow :ahee:

I'm not sure what is meant above by traditionalist Catholic but I think it's safe to presume I am not one, whatever it means :tongue:

And now it's the feast of SS Simon and Jude :awesome:

Which means one of your favourites, and also means the novena I said for you has finished :h:
I think it may have been the first one I've managed to say properly (as in each day on the day it was supposed to be said, at the right time :holmes:)
Original post by Aula
And now it's the feast of SS Simon and Jude :awesome:

Which means one of your favourites, and also means the novena I said for you has finished :h:
I think it may have been the first one I've managed to say properly (as in each day on the day it was supposed to be said, at the right time :holmes:)

Thank you so much for your novena prayers, I'm very touched and humbled that you did that for me. I certainly needed and received St Jude's help on his feast day- was a very tough day for me but I got through it :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Aula
snip

You knew River from the Durham Chat thread, right? Any idea what happened to him? Also how is the OU going? :h:
Reply 7654
Original post by Snufkin
You knew River from the Durham Chat thread, right? Any idea what happened to him? Also how is the OU going? :h:

Ive not spoken to him for ages, so I don't really know! Sorry :frown:

I... Kinda had to give up last year. Going to give it another go in September though, so we'll see...
Original post by Aula
Ive not spoken to him for ages, so I don't really know! Sorry :frown:

I... Kinda had to give up last year. Going to give it another go in September though, so we'll see...

Oh no! Hope it works out this time. :goodluck:
Health going down the toilet - prayers would be appreciated :emo:
Original post by Aula
There's a few people I'm vaguely in contact with. I chat to getfunky! occasionally. And he sometimes stalks me in here.

Hey! :unimpressed:

I got St. Francis of Assisi..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending