The Student Room Group

What's IB like?

Hi! I'm torn between choosing A levels and IB. I need to make a decision ASAP as I would like to submit my application early.

Any suggestions? If you do A level/IB, how is it like?
Original post by algebrax1
Hi! I'm torn between choosing A levels and IB. I need to make a decision ASAP as I would like to submit my application early.

Any suggestions? If you do A level/IB, how is it like?

Slightly irrelevant (and only answer if you want to), but what school would you do IB at?
Reply 2
Original post by iwishicouldfly14
Slightly irrelevant (and only answer if you want to), but what school would you do IB at?

Probably Ashcroft :smile:
Probably Ashcroft :smile:

Is Ashcroft South London?
Reply 4
Is Ashcroft South London?

South West London :smile:
South West London :smile:

Too far for me :frown: I don't want to go to City and Islington so my only option is getting a bursary for NLCS....
what would you take for higher level?
Reply 6
Too far for me :frown: I don't want to go to City and Islington so my only option is getting a bursary for NLCS....
what would you take for higher level?

Ahh I see. And I would probably take Maths, Biology and Chemistry. What about you?:smile:
Ahh I see. And I would probably take Maths, Biology and Chemistry. What about you?:smile:

Maths, physics and Chemistry I think...
Reply 8
Maths, physics and Chemistry I think...

Good luck! :smile:Are you definitely doing IB?
Good luck! :smile:Are you definitely doing IB?

Nope - only if I get an 100% bursary of 50% schol 50% bursary.... And actually pass tl the exams + interviews...
Reply 10
Nope - only if I get an 100% bursary of 50% schol 50% bursary.... And actually pass tl the exams + interviews...

Ah that's different for me. I need to apply first and state whether I'm doing IB or A level!
Ah that's different for me. I need to apply first and state whether I'm doing IB or A level!

Ok.
I'm going to like not reply so people can actually give you relevant answers... bye....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending