The Student Room Group

Please help me! Need advice !

To be honest, I'm a very shy person. I don't trust anyone that I socialize in my society..coz most of them needed me as a friend in-order to satisfy their own needs. Therefore I can trust only my parents. We are open minded to each other. I know that they are the only people who are truly concerned about me. However there are certain things I cannot discuss with them because my parents are very traditional & strict. Even if I had doubts and worries in my head I never wanted to seek help from anyone because I'm scared that I might get humiliated. This why I need an advice from you.

My classmates bullied me with another guy at school. We were coincidentally studying in the same class. He's handsome and cute. I never wanted to tell him how I felt. However we couldn't stop ourselves staring at each other. Therefore I started having feelings for a guy from my school since 2012 November.

Even he had feelings for me as well. He wanted to make me as his girl. Although he pretended to be brave he's also a shy guy. Even his parents were also strict. He didn't didn't ask-out directly. He was hitting around the bush. His eye contacts and his body language and his friends proved that he had feelings for me. I wasn't sure whether he just wanted to flirt with me. Also he was from another race. So, I felt scared and I didn't wanted to get involved with him. It was mainly because my parents were strict. Also, they will never ever expect such behavior from me. Therefore I had to reject him. (with negative actions) After that he continued to ignore me till death. But sometimes I have noted that he gets emotionally hurt if someone bullies me for no reason/ if a teacher scolds me infront of the class. We never had verbal arguments or fights. Whenever we see each other we are fuming with anger. But If we get into a conversation, we speak as if nothing happened. I still can't figure out what we had with each other? But we feel that there's something fishy between us. Are we frenemies/ enemies to each other?

I no longer need him because he broke my heart. He's a womanizer. However I still have feelings for him. I just can't stop it feeling like that. All what I need is to remain as sincere friends. I can't bare up this pain anymore
I don't want to loose him as a friend. He has completely misunderstood me.
Could you please help me? Sorry for the inconvenience.
================================ ================================ =
*** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Now we have joined to two different schools to do our A/Levels. Therrefore, we don't see each other.
Will he misunderstand me again if I send a P/M? (I mean not now. Within another 4 years time?) Will that be immoral if a girl sends a P/M clearing about herself that she's innocent. Will he start pestering me? Will he take revenge from me? I really want to do this but, I'm dead scared !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Considering the fact that he used to get affected when you were scolded or bullied, I dont think he will want to taake revenge. Anger is something that dies with time. So believe me when I tell you this, message him to clear things up, itll take a load off your heart and atleast make you feel less guilty thaan you are right now
True thing just clear out things ! And frankly to say i am just same like yu ! but make sure if u dont fall in love if yu do make sure it ends up well ! And yes dont be so shy and scared be brave ! Any help tell me 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi @swwet aish & @Vortex98 Thank you so much for giving me such kind advices.
It's a great pleasure to meet both of you :smile: I truly appreciate both of you. :smile: I'm there to support y'al as well :smile:
Yeah I need time to get prepared whatever the outcome I might face.:s-smilie:
Yeah I'll become a successful person & I'll send within 4 years time :smile:
Exactly! it will take a load off from my heart and I will feel less guilty right now :smile:
Yeah all what I need is a good ending. I want to become sincere friends with each other. Ofcourse, I must be brave and confident :smile:
True that ! But as i know lovers cant become friends ! So carefullll wth feelings !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
@swwet aish I know we share mutual feelings but sometimes I feel like ignore him till death because, I'm so confused with these 2 things:

1) Do you think that we were lovers?
2) Did I only had feelings on him? or else did he really really wanted to flirt with me and then let down?
Yu did have ! But do control yours when yu know it wont work! And if he does he will and let him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
@swwet aish Yeah ur correct :smile: it's a hypothetical situation. I can accept him as a sincere friend no matter how had it is. I'll P/M him within 4 years time. By that time I'll feel more brave and confident :smile:
Yeah but just for now sort out things so there is no misunderstandings ! Just act normal and be brave ! Just cz yr shy and innocent dont allow people to trample yu yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
@swwet aish Thank you very much! You have been very helpful :smile:It truly motivates me. Yeah what you said was right :smile: I won't let him trample me.
Yeahh because boys would try to do this as ur innocent ! Be brave ! Always try to motivate yourself !
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
@swwet aish Thanks for supporting me. I feel muvh relaxed after sharing my worries with TSR friends.
If you have any doubts or worries, please don't hesitate to share it with me :smile: Alright? :biggrin:
And yes one more thing ! be happy always whatever situation ! Yes yes sure will :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
@swwet aish Sure! I'll be happy always. I'll support you as well :smile: I'm glad that I met a true friend like you :smile:
@swwet aish FYI : Just now I re-followed your profile. :smile: (I'm the one who didi that )
Aww thats so sweet :smile: Yes i will always be there ! Buzz me anytime yeah? Anything just message me um here for yu :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you very much :smile: Sure ! I will. I'm there for you as well :smile:
Great to find someone like me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swwet aish
Great to find someone like me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yeah why not :wink:
Great meeting yu ! Btw whats your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest