The Student Room Group

Has something really romantic ever happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
A guy in my chemistry class called me "thingy" because he couldn't remember my name. Want to swap lives? :redface:

Haha I'd prefer that! This guy was kinda annoying...he'd always copy my work word for word and ask me the most pointless questions for some reason...idek what went through his mind :lol:
When a nervous skinny 18 year old me got grinded on. I giggled and skipped home.
Reply 62
Original post by Lord Samosa
When a nervous skinny 18 year old me got grinded on. I giggled and skipped home.

Were her buttocks soft like the leaves of an Aesculus Tree?
Original post by John55
Were her buttocks soft like the leaves of an Aesculus Tree?

It was soft and warm like fresh-baked bread
Reply 64
It was soft and warm like fresh-baked bread

mmm mmm mmmmm
Original post by Proxenus
XD
this is the king of all repeats

[video="youtube;mCV5XWiW6gc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCV5XWiW6gc[/video]

I'm actually crying at these you don't understand LOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
The time when a guy offered me his packet of skittles that he won in a competition.

Don't know if it a subliminal message to tell me: "taste the rainbow"

Posted from TSR Mobile
E
Original post by Mpagtches
Whaat, you can do that? :teeth:
*runs off to the shops*

valentines day is great lol.
Reply 68
Original post by pagorai
Well that was stupid of him to leave his exam then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I'm assuming this is for me?
Just a really good friend. I've left work for him when he needed me. Just really good friends :smile:
Reply 69

Giggled? Hahahahaha
Reply 70
Original post by ZuluK
I was going through a rough time and called my friend and I was crying. He was about to go into his a level exam but he left and came to see me and cheer me up. I found out later he had an exam and he missed it because his mates told me. I never loved him more.

He ended up redoing his exam in June but only because I went in and we both begged. Man I love him.

He missed an a level exam for you? He is mad :lol:
Reply 71
Original post by enaayrah
A guy asked if he could borrow a pencil once :blush:

A guy held the door open for me once :five:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by m3m
He missed an a level exam for you? He is mad :lol:

Haha he is mad!!! I felt really bad and we had to grovel but I think it was that moment I knew he was the one! Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by m3m
A guy held the door open for me once :five:

Well a guy once opened a door and I pushed through saying thank you... Does that count??
Reply 74
Original post by ZuluK
Haha he is mad!!! I felt really bad and we had to grovel but I think it was that moment I knew he was the one! Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be :smile:

Yeah, i would never miss an exam unless someone died :colonhash: Ah, cool.
Got proposed on if that counts?

Or the time he bought me a cat teddy with his first wages because I was in hospital?

Or that time he took me to this city and tried to find a hotel room because I was upset. Seriously, one minute we were talking in his room and the next we were on our way to this city. Epic fail though as all hotels were fully booked :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by ZuluK
Well a guy once opened a door and I pushed through saying thank you... Does that count??

:yep:
Reply 77
Original post by m3m
Yeah, i would never miss an exam unless someone died :colonhash: Ah, cool.

Haha seriously?? Not even if your friend needed you urgently? Or if your family needed you?? :biggrin:
Reply 78
Original post by ZuluK
Haha seriously?? Not even if your friend needed you urgently? Or if your family needed you?? :biggrin:

Why would they need me? There's plenty of other people who can help :colonhash: I'm sure they can wait an hour for me to finish the exam. Nothing is that urgent
Original post by stochasticking
Did it have a happy ending?

we're married with 6 kids now

Quick Reply