The Student Room Group

Man got his penis cut off for raping female student in China

Scroll to see replies

Original post by High Stakes
1) If a woman had sex with you whilst you were under the influence or either alcohol or drug.
2) Rape by deception.
3) if you were incapacitated and the woman took advantage of your circumstances by inserting foreign objects into you (e.g. Dildos)

Rape is unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse.

nah in UK the rape definition is 'penetration by a penis without consent.'

Which I disagree with for obvious reasons.
Well that teaches him
Well the first 8 posters or so in this thread certainly lowered my faith in humanity.
Original post by saxsan4
Should not have raped her then

So if someone dropped a crisp packet on my front garden and I cut open their chest and put the packet inside of them would you say 'shouldn't have dropped the crisp packet then'?

The barbarism that exists still is utterly astonishing. Hundreds of years ago we set up a legal system so that justice would be fair and people wouldn't take grievances into their own hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
Original post by Foo.mp3
That's a tricky one, particularly in the context of a prison system that is conceived of by many as being too kushy. Personally I'd like to think I'm capable of following the example of JC re: forgiveness, but in reality I just don't know - particularly when it comes to cold blooded/mass murder

This is not directly comparable with other crimes, however. Rape ruins lives, without doubt, but it doesn't end them, and if you really want to pursue a tit-for-tat (retrograde) 'eye for an eye' agenda then surely the equivalent proposition is for rapists themselves to be forcibly violated?

hmm i see what you mean but i think the punishment should prevent the criminal from committing it if possible ESPECIALLY if they've done it numerous times. if not, they should receive a punishment just as bad as the crime i.e. violate the rapist, waterboard the murderer etc.

Original post by Foo.mp3

See above for reference

i thought it was:

the unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

which women can do...

Original post by Foo.mp3

Never gonna happen, and doesn't go both ways

Spoiler

link doesn't work

i know we're very far from reaching that stage but it is how it's supposed to be imo if we want equality it has to go both ways
lol, now his cock is even smaller than the chinamens
Original post by TheGreatImposter
This is so inhumane. This is as bad as when people get their hands chopped off for stealing and there's a huge uproar when that happens, disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is exactly my thought. People are quick to cry out against the punishment you've listed, but for some reason an equally horrifying one here sees posts such as 'good' or 'this should be standard everywhere'.

Don't get me wrong, obviously rapists are to be punished (though in my eyes, by life in prison) but this is not the way.
Original post by MrDystopia
This is exactly my thought. People are quick to cry out against the punishment you've listed, but for some reason an equally horrifying one here sees posts such as 'good' or 'this should be standard everywhere'.

Don't get me wrong, obviously rapists are to be punished (though in my eyes, by life in prison) but this is not the way.

To be honest it's because most people can't have a sensible opinion on rape because it's clouded by emotion. It still seems odd to me how someone will say 'sex is no big deal' as a way of stopping slut shaming but wouldn't view a sexual assault in the same way as an 'ordinary' assault

Posted from TSR Mobile
ha lol, gayyyy
Reply 169
Original post by Foo.mp3
Are you Saudi or something? (should we chop off a girl's hand because she keeps shop lifting)?

haha lol that's not what i meant! no but it's just like giving a life sentence to a murderer - they'll be unable to commit the crime again

but yeah they had that death penalty thing in place... didn't work and states that didn't have it had lower crime rates :/

Original post by Foo.mp3

Pretty fire and brimstone aren't thee? :mob:

yeah i guess, i just think rapists shouldn't be let off with a 5 year prison sentence, they should feel the pain they caused to their victims.

Original post by Foo.mp3

Not in the UK. It even stipulates 'he' in noting the person who may have committed the rape. Sexual Offences Act 2003

well then i think it's time the UK revisits that Act and makes a few changes! Women should be punished for raping somebody and not just let off because they have vaginas. What bull****.

Original post by Foo.mp3

Too quick off the mark missy - initially fudged the tags but amended shortly thereafter, so you can see it now :u:

Yes! that woman speaks the truth, 100% agree
Original post by driftawaay
Cool. This shoould be law everywhere. :h:

so if a woman lies then should she have her vagina graphed shut and her labia removed ?
Original post by JeremyOU
that's not the definition (not even vaguely)

get it right:
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/rape_and_sexual_offences/consent/

your link does not define rape

ChickenMadness' definition was essentially correct.
Original post by z33
good, this should be done to every rapist - man or woman

Women don't have penises.
Wtf have you linked us to, damn. But...I feel no pain for the guy.
Original post by Emily.97

LMAO I was gonna comment on that but then thought, "ah why state the obvious."
Punishment for a crime should not be committed by ordinary people. If he did indeed commit the rape then he should be investigated by the police and then have a lawyer to defend him in court. and if he is found guilty then he should face the music. but when people take matters into their own hands such as what happened here then what is the difference between them and the rapist?
Original post by Emily.97

and because of this, women cannot rape?
they can only be charged with sexual assault or assault by penetration instead.
(sexual offences act 2003 S3 (3))

Yea but I seriously don't think that chopping off a woman's clitoris is going to prevent rape, as women do not insert their clitoris into anyone or anything...
but whatever, you know best.

Ffs.
That isn't what i said, was it? The girl said that those who rape should have their penises cut off, including women. Women do not have penises, so the comment doesn't make sense. Read back and quit making assumptions.
Original post by Danz123
All of you saying physical castration should happen to rapists are despicable tbh. Are you all barbarians? Rape is a terrible crime and the man in question deserves a lengthy prison sentence, but not to have his penis chopped off. That would break the human rights act, as article 3 of the ECHR states, "No one shall be subjected to torture or inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."

Thank god someone here has a brain. Chopping someones penis off is absolutely not an appropriate punishment and its not even vaguely comparable to being raped (for all those "eye for an eye" people here).

Yes rape is a terrible thing to endure but its mainly emotional damage, the physical damage is often minor (or non-existent) and will almost certainly heal given a bit of time. A woman can (given enough time) largely get over it (some will, some won't and will forever have mental baggage but certainly most have the potential to carry on their lives as normal after a bit of healing time, for the most part).

Chopping of a man's penis on the other hand is largely destroying him as a man- he will no longer have any sexual function for the rest of his life and certainly will never be able to have kids without medical intervention (assuming his testes are left intact). Its somewhat equivalent (but not directly) to chopping a woman's breasts off, then mashing up nether regions so she has no physical sensation down there so can't possibly feel sexual pleasure, but of course such a woman could still get pregnant and have kids without medical intervention if her ovaries were fine so its still not as bad. And what about that couple of % that get falsely accused of rape...you're destroying them physically for life when they are innocent!

Rape absolutely should carry very severe punishment, but chopping a man's penis off is not what that punishment should be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending