The Student Room Group

Books for wider reading

Hi,

Are there any books you would reccomend for wider reading, related to the sciences or medicine?

Also, is it essential to read beyond the syllabus, particularly for the sciences in order to aid one's understanding of the topics or even for university interviews?

Thanks
Original post by SANTR
Hi,

Are there any books you would reccomend for wider reading, related to the sciences or medicine?

Also, is it essential to read beyond the syllabus, particularly for the sciences in order to aid one's understanding of the topics or even for university interviews?

Thanks

New scientist magazine, I got told it was a good idea to do a lot of background reading and that it's probably essential for higher grades because a lot of questions, especially in a2 exams, aren't just based on knowing everything from the book, it's a lot of application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by jake123254
New scientist magazine, I got told it was a good idea to do a lot of background reading and that it's probably essential for higher grades because a lot of questions, especially in a2 exams, aren't just based on knowing everything from the book, it's a lot of application

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok I'll have look. Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest