The Student Room Group

girls 18th bday

im a guy and wasn't sure of what to get a girl for her 18th. Known her quite a while and are close
any suggestions?
was thinking of a bracelet or necklace maybe shoes....wasn't quite sure on what would be best

Scroll to see replies

Bookss! :biggrin:

Well that's if she likes them :tongue:
Jewellery is always a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Something personal between you and her, or something based on her interests/things she likes?
Reply 4
Original post by donutaud15
Jewellery is always a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

any ideas of what type, i know that she likes jewellery
Reply 5
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Bookss! :biggrin:

Well that's if she likes them :tongue:

well shes does love to read but im certain that she will be receiving that from many people.
i want to make it great
Original post by MrBhogal
well shes does love to read but im certain that she will be receiving that from many people.
i want to make it great

No honestly, go with books. You can't go wrong. Maybe write a nice message inside. Seriously you just can't go wrong...

Just find out her favourite genre(s) before hand :yes:
any ideas of what type, i know that she likes jewellery

Original post by 010197
Get her a Pandora bracelet or a ring if you're looking for something cheaper. Depending on how much you're willing to spend, they have 18th birthday charms as well

Rings are a bad idea imo. Unless you want awkwardness etc.

Bracelet and necklaces are a good idea but if you can't afford that then maybe get her a classy looking watch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe a gift card, that way she can spend it how she wants
Reply 9
Rings are a bad idea imo. Unless you want awkwardness etc.

Bracelet and necklaces are a good idea but if you can't afford that then maybe get her a classy looking watch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

know nay good necklaces or bracelets that she may love
shes picky lol
Reply 10
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No honestly, go with books. You can't go wrong. Maybe write a nice message inside. Seriously you just can't go wrong...

Just find out her favourite genre(s) before hand :yes:

ill give it a shot
thanks
Lmao shhh... he might actually do it :mmm:
Reply 12
kinda did that 2yrs ago loll
If you're really close a trip to Victoria's Secret but if not then stick to a pair of shoes or an adventure day at one of those outdoors places.
ill give it a shot
thanks

Duddeeeeee.....no! :pinch:

kinda did that 2yrs ago loll

Good! :biggrin:

OMG THAT GOT MIXEDDDD UP....IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Madeline_H95
If you're really close a trip to Victoria's Secret but if not then stick to a pair of shoes or an adventure day at one of those outdoors places.

any tips on shoes types
pretty picky she is lol
Original post by 010197
A classy looking watch would probably cost the same as a bracelet or necklace

Not really. Depends on one's definition of classy I guess. Lots of old style, understated watch are ok in price. However if one goes for the jewelled type of watch then yeah it can be expensive.

know nay good necklaces or bracelets that she may love
shes picky lol

You'll have to see what sort of style she goes for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait no one has actually asked you this yet, but how much are you willing to spend?
any tips on shoes types
pretty picky she is lol

Easy, just ask her what she likes casually when on the internet one day. Find out her size and order them. If not, go for a real pair of Ugg boots. Every girl likes a pair of genuine Uggs for winter.
Reply 19
Not really. Depends on one's definition of classy I guess. Lots of old style, understated watch are ok in price. However if one goes for the jewelled type of watch then yeah it can be expensive.

You'll have to see what sort of style she goes for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm, know any good brands or shops that many love??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending