The Student Room Group

When does sweet become creepy?

One time when I was studying after school I saw my crush and she smiled at me. So now I stay late every night in the hope that we will bump into eachother again at some point. Is this creepy?

Scroll to see replies

Not creepy. It's cute if anything. Creepy would be constantly badgering her.
Reply 2
Unfortunately I think it depends on looks. If you're attractive it's sweet, if your unattractive then it's creepy.
To answer your title:

when an erotically candle lit room looks instead like a pagan sacrifice.

Original post by Anonymous
One time when I was studying after school I saw my crush and she smiled at me. So now I stay late every night in the hope that we will bump into eachother again at some point. Is this creepy?

That's not sweet nor creepy.
It potentially is stalkerish and it's also kinda weird if like you have nothing better to do.
Reply 4
I would say that this is quite strange. If I found out a guy had been hanging around hoping to see me my face would look a little like this: :lolwut:
I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.
It has been very torturous.
College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.
It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.
I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.
It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.
Reply 6
Depends if she catches you standing their every night like a doughnut under some lamppost and you don't notice, and she see's you are not budging, then she might get the wrong idea and think you might be a potential serial killer, on the loose for his latest victim:bigsmile:

But otherwise if you catch each other again and she catches your eye then approach.:tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Jenx301
I would say that this is quite strange. If I found out a guy had been hanging around hoping to see me my face would look a little like this: :lolwut:

Its not like I hang around not doing anything I do studying. I figure it this way if I was at home I would be studying anyway (or at least I should be lol) so why not just study at school after school where theres the added bonus that I might get to see her
Just ask her out bro.

"You drink?"

"yeh, sometimes"

"How about I buy you one?"

"sure"

It really ain't difficult
Reply 9
Original post by James Milibanter
Just ask her out bro.

"You drink?"

"yeh, sometimes"

"How about I buy you one?"

"sure"

It really ain't difficult

Im 17 she's 18 lol
Original post by SwedishRedhead
I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.
It has been very torturous.
College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.
It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.
I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.
It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.

Just cut the bull****, college is the time when everyone experiences those things such as exam pressure, teachers being unhelpful, parents being dicks and constant ****-ups with girls. Unless its the Brazzers academy which I am sure it isn't.
Original post by 0123456543210
Just cut the bull****, college is the time when everyone experiences those things such as exam pressure, teachers being unhelpful, parents being dicks and constant ****-ups with girls. Unless its the Brazzers academy which I am sure it isn't.

It's a quote from somewhere

I like exams and studying my parents are nice and I like my teachers
Im 17 she's 18 lol

Being 17 never stopped me. I've only just turned 18, here's the thing though, you need to make your mark somehow, I get that you can't take her out to the pub or something so it's gotta be something else, like maybe the cinema or even "netflix and chill" in its most literal sense. But either way, you can't wait for her to make a move for you, you gotta go out there and make an impression, tell a few jokes, make her laugh, listen to her, hear what she has to say, make her feel comfortable, allow yourself to relax, be smooth but don't play either, it really isn't that hard, you just gotta commit yourself to it.

Damn straight, I finished with school a while back but even now, I'll be right on the verge of pulling and I'll say or do something so stupid that it means I'm going home drunk and alone.
It's creply if it's compulsive and particularly if it's unwanted attention. Just ask her out and find out where you stand..
It's creply if it's compulsive and particularly if it's unwanted attention. Just ask her out and find out where you stand..

I need to build up to that point
When you have a chocolate spider ... that sweet thing is creepy.
Sweet becomes creepy when you're not hot.
Original post by Madeline_H95
Not creepy. It's cute if anything. Creepy would be constantly badgering her.

This. Constantly asking questions and questioning everything about him/her and not giving them enough breathing space

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending