The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by RonnieRJ
I think half this site has offers from Warwick.
And bath sent me an offer at the start of the month so they're really quick.
Exeter is so slow that the only thing I got from them was an acknowledgement??

For what subject? :smile:
Reply 21
I got an offer from Surrey yesterday (Physics). :smile:
Original post by desmoulins
Warwick, of course... I also know people who've got them from Kent, Lancaster, Glasgow, Kings, and Cardiff :smile: Still waiting for all of mine, I applied to Cambridge, Durham, St Andrews, Exeter & Edinburgh a couple weeks ago now... That said, it's for French & Russian so I assume everything will have to go through two departments which takes longer.

What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 23
King's were very quick for me :wink:
I know people have offers from Warwick, Kings, Queen Mary, Sheffield, Leeds, York and Durham but I think it really depends on what department i guess
Reply 25
Anyone got an offer or know someone that has got an offer for computer science?
Original post by SSD07

My friend got one from Warwick
A girl in my year got an offer for Biochemistry from Bristol less than a week after she sent in her application! She also received one from Newcastle. :smile:
Original post by ombtom
I got an offer from Surrey yesterday (Physics). :smile:

Congrats!! :h: Will it be one of your firm or insurance choices? Or is it to early to say? :laugh:

Original post by SSD07

I think @Princepieman has got an offer (correct me if I'm wrong :colondollar:) for a CompSci course somewhere.
Lel I think Warwick is definitely one of the fastest xD I sent off my application on the 7th I think and got an offer for Biomed (back-up course) on the same day hahaha!
Kings for Computer Science
Reply 31
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Congrats!! :h: Will it be one of your firm or insurance choices? Or is it to early to say? :laugh:

Possible insurance choice! :smile:
Original post by WaywardWriter
I sent my application on monday, so yeah i'll just wait patiently, lol :biggrin:

People got their offers after a couple of days so hopefully you'll get it before the monday coming up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@SSD07 ,it appears that @UnknownDude has received a CompSci offer from Kings! Drop him a PM or quote him in this thread if you'd like to ask questions, know more etc etc

edit: @ombtom sorry I mistook you for another user!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat

I think @Princepieman has got an offer (correct me if I'm wrong :colondollar:) for a CompSci course somewhere.

I wish!! I've been waiting a good month or so now, recieved absolutely nothing - aside from a second reference request from Warwick.
Original post by SSD07

I got an offer for Computer Science at Warwick, and my friend has one for Computer Science from Kings.

Others seem to be so slow xD
Slowest must be the big Uni's cos they pretend to take way more info into account. Highly doubt they give each applicant more than a min after all data has been collected, shouldn't really take 3-4 months lmao
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Lel I think Warwick is definitely one of the fastest xD I sent off my application on the 7th I think and got an offer for Biomed (back-up course) on the same day hahaha!

If biomed is your back-up do you mind me asking which course was your ideal one that you applied for? Is it medicine by any chance?
Original post by Hrey0017
If biomed is your back-up do you mind me asking which course was your ideal one that you applied for? Is it medicine by any chance?

Hey :biggrin: Yeah, Medicine is my primary one :biggrin:!!
Warwick york Birmingham Bristol Manchester all quick with my friends and I

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending