The Student Room Group

Anyone else tired?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by william walker
I don't remember the last time I had a productive day. Is it strange that I don't really care?

I'll have what you've taken in that case.
Original post by william walker
Yeah but like you remember when you are in a dream that you have dreamed the same thing before?

I have had this feeling, when i wake up and I feel like this isn't the first time I had that dream. But I think it's just our mind playing tricks on us.
I have very noisy neighbours so rarely sleep while they sleep all day while I am at work
I'm freaking shattered.

same :sad:

but yours might be caused by your impressively bad sleeping pattern... :wink:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
same :sad:

but yours might be caused by your impressively bad sleeping pattern... :wink:

:console:

Blame the fairies. :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Emily.97
Lol, if things were that easy i wouldn't have sleeping problems.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You chose to take him back so quit moaning and get on with life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! ******
Reply 29
Yup. Baby, work...
Yeah me too. I just want to go to sleep all the time, yet night comes and I can't sleep :colonhash:
Original post by PusE
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You chose to take him back so quit moaning and get on with life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You seem to be mistaken. At what point did i refer to that situation?
There are countless reasons as to why i have sleeping problems, all of which i dont need to state on here.
Please don't tell me not to moan when you decide that you've lost the will to live on another thread. I'd never judge any body for how they feel, but seeing as you're doing so i could apply the same principle to you.
Reply 32
yupp but i have an exam tomorrow so i'm in bed waiting for the energy to come to me :tongue:
So tireddddddddd :frown:
I'm tired all day, every day! Even on the weekends when I catch up with sleep :frown:
Original post by z33
yupp but i have an exam tomorrow so i'm in bed waiting for the energy to come to me :tongue:

Good luck :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by preetg97
Good luck :smile:

awh thanks :h: gonna need it
I am very sleepy right now... :yawn: I need to stop staying up until 2am...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending