The Student Room Group

It's too big!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rat_Bag
I don;t think so

If its hurting, you're doing it wrong. Probably need more lube or a slower start. Size shouldn't be an issue, its not like there is a cervix to bash into.
Reply 21
Original post by cole-slaw
If its hurting, you're doing it wrong. Probably need more lube or a slower start. Size shouldn't be an issue, its not like there is a cervix to bash into.

There are two extremely tight and sensitive sphincters to get past, neither of which is designed to accommodate a d*ck of any size.

Pain is expected when she is not used to anal. If you've done anal on your girlfriend and she's told you it's her first time and she told you it wasn't painful, then it's not going to have been her first time.
Original post by Rat_Bag
There are two extremely tight and sensitive sphincters to get past, neither of which is designed to accommodate a d*ck of any size.

Pain is expected when she is not used to anal. If you've done anal on your girlfriend and she's told you it's her first time and she told you it wasn't painful, then it's not going to have been her first time.

tight and sensitive need not mean pain. It can also mean pleasure.

They weren't all virgins, no.
Probably a shower not a grower

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rat_Bag
Usually a blessing, until you get bored of vaginal and start doing anal. Then it's a curse (for her at least)

*cringes*
Original post by Rat_Bag

Not true. But please dont ask how I know.
Yup anal is disgusting

Original post by Maggie_O
*cringes*
Reply 27
tight and sensitive need not mean pain. It can also mean pleasure.

In the context of a virgin a*se, it's not going to mean pleasure. The anatomy just isn't conducive.

They weren't all virgins, no.

And the ones who you believed were, were not either.
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
Yup anal is disgusting

Voice of experience?

Spoiler

Original post by Rat_Bag
Usually a blessing, until you get bored of vaginal and start doing anal. Then it's a curse (for her at least)
Original post by Rat_Bag
In the context of a virgin a*se, it's not going to mean pleasure. The anatomy just isn't conducive.

And the ones who you believed were, were not either.

your presumptuousness is becoming tiring. Just because you've been doing it wrong, does not make your experience universal. Plenty of girls enjoy their first time thoroughly.
Reply 31
your presumptuousness is becoming tiring. Just because you've been doing it wrong, does not make your experience universal. Plenty of girls enjoy their first time thoroughly.

Not nice to know all those girls were lying to you. But hey
Reply 32
This thread was only made to brag about your penis 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rat_Bag
Not nice to know all those girls were lying to you. But hey

We've been very patient, but your trolling is getting boring now.
Reply 34
Original post by REMLewis

Spoiler

Good ol gavy

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is not even remotely true.

Well I cant get it in her bum without lube - thats why I would never go for an enlargement
Original post by Skeptique
Well I cant get it in her bum without lube - thats why I would never go for an enlargement

So use lube. Its not rocket science.
Reply 37
We've been very patient, but your trolling is getting boring now.

Not sure who the 'we' is mate. And somebody seems a bit sensitive today, seeing trolling where there isn't
Original post by Rat_Bag

But it hurts so go

Original post by Rat_Bag
I don;t think so

No seriously you are. Discomfort able maybe in that the sensation is not their cup of tea (like foods you don't like) but painful only if you want it to be/don't understand how to prepare.
Ha ha i bet its tiny really and he needs the confidence i bet he's a pipe virgin. They always are who brag and then try to justify it. He'l be like sid the sexist in viz, For the folks who don't know what viz is its a geordie comic you must read it it's hilarious..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending