The Student Room Group

Man got his penis cut off for raping female student in China

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnimeGuy
yeah I guess you're right but you have to admit sending these people to prison is just not enough.

correct but i supect we both have different approaches...i agree sending people to prison isnt enough due to the fact that some of these people NEED psychological help and i feel the government need to take appropiate measures to enforce this.

As for this man who get his area chopped off,what if he's innocent? What if the female was pointing the wrong guy.

What gives anyone in that mob the right to take a man's right to be a father?

If he did do it I'm sorry but cutting off his area is taking it to far or are we all forgetting that people can change regardless of their past crimes...whose to say the person who chopped off his area wasnt involved in similair activites...

He should have had a normal trial and a prison sentence if found guilty....
Original post by sparkletoo
Good. He certainly won't be raping anyone else anytime soon. Clean, swift justice executed finely. Next.

sorry but i disagree what gives anyone the right to chop off his right to a child plus how can we be 100% sure he isnt innocent (bear in mind i didnt read the article)
Original post by scrawlx101
correct but i supect we both have different approaches...i agree sending people to prison isnt enough due to the fact that some of these people NEED psychological help and i feel the government need to take appropiate measures to enforce this.

As for this man who get his area chopped off,what if he's innocent? What if the female was pointing the wrong guy.

What gives anyone in that mob the right to take a man's right to be a father?

If he did do it I'm sorry but cutting off his area is taking it to far or are we all forgetting that people can change regardless of their past crimes...whose to say the person who chopped off his area wasnt involved in similair activites...

He should have had a normal trial and a prison sentence if found guilty....

If this guy is capable of rape then I don't think he should be allowed children, not as a punishment but because of the fact that he may not be mentally stable enough to take care of kids and if he's already raped a random women imagine what kind of abuse he could implement on his own kids.

also I agree people can change but someone who's so unstable that they rape another person probably won't change and still be a scumbag
If this guy is capable of rape then I don't think he should be allowed children, not as a punishment but because of the fact that he may not be mentally stable enough to take care of kids and if he's already raped a random women imagine what kind of abuse he could implement on his own kids.

also I agree people can change but someone who's so unstable that they rape another person probably won't change and still be a scumbag

tbh these people took the law into their own hands and should be punished and jailed accordingly imo NO ONE has the right to do that without the appropriate authority and judgement...
Original post by Truths
I hope you guys realise there is no information that indicates this wasn't the rule of law. This was vigilante "justice" from a mob. Was he found guilty by the courts or even tried? Was there any investigation at all? You don't know the answer to these things but you are commending this behaviour.
How would you feel if you got castrated because someone simply pointed the finger at you? You guys need to get into critical thinking instead of being so emotional.

I read 'man got penis chopped off for raping female student' - and that is what I am responding to. The OP didn't post anything about a discussion based on his responsibility - he simply stated that after raping a female, he got his penis chopped off.
What you're talking about is a different issue. So calm down and start your own thread if you want to discuss the complications of allegations without evidence and the like. I'm responding to the issue of whether the punishment fits the crime, and yes, in my mind, it very much does.
Original post by scrawlx101
sorry but i disagree what gives anyone the right to chop off his right to a child plus how can we be 100% sure he isnt innocent (bear in mind i didnt read the article)

See my reply above.
Original post by Truths
Actually the race aspect with greater context suggests a different angle/motive to the story. Black men are stereotypically associated with hyper masculinity, athleticism, strength and of course big penises. When I see this story I am immediately taken taken back to 17th century where blacks were castrated as punishment. But what is so special about a black mans penis that you cut if off after you've already lynched him? Could the driver of this practice stem from envy and insecurity.
It's no secret that the national average on penis size in the East Asia is among the lowest. Could there also be some deep rooted envy and insecurity in this case? Because the gesture seem symbolic.

Original post by PrincessZara
So you're trying to say that he wrote the guys race to tell us that he had a big penis? wtf lmao da***

The background story is there is a huge influx of africans in guangzhou china. and it created social unrest among the chinese. Mainly due to cultural difference. The most common complaint is africans like to play loud music into midnight, when people want to sleep. There has been public protest over influx of african immigrants and most of them overstay their visa. Crime rate among african foreigners has shot up in recent years, mostly associated with drugs and rape and i've heard personally from my friend who went there that those africans behave like thugs. The need to state that he is black is to explain why mob justice happened, which usually doesn't. That is the perspective you need to know.

And all those report on average size of penis methodology is flawed. Some countries uses self report and some have actually measured it. Needless to say those who bigger average were all self reported.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by HucktheForde
by angry mob and was reminded that this is not india

I dont know which one is worse, the rape or the...

Spoiler

Good
Reply 208
Yikes. Bitch was asking for it.
Original post by JeremyOU
no but in Saudi Arabia rapists get 100 lashes and banishment. is that much better?

If were asking me the choice between getting my penis cut off and 100 lashes and banishment, I'd absolutely choose the latter. 100 lashes will eventually just become a few scars on my back and banishment is potentially dreadful circumstances depending, but you can certainly start a new life elsewhere.

Whilst its still a barbaric punishment its much more inline with the crime of rape itself (cause some physical and mental trauma that will largely heal over time with the lashes, then banishment causing emotional pain if distanced from love ones etc, akin to a woman whos been raped perhaps being forever fearful of men).

Cutting a man's penis off is literally removing half of what makes him male (the other half being the testicles that produce the vast bulk of masculinizing hormones), and its entirely irreversible.
yeah I guess you're right but you have to admit sending these people to prison is just not enough.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean? Not enough in what sense? Surely that depends on what your goal is. The goal should be to rehabilitate. Revenge shouldn't be considered in our legal justice system.
Original post by HucktheForde

And all those report on average size of penis methodology is flawed. Some countries uses self report and some have actually measured it. Needless to say those who bigger average were all self reported.

Original post by Truths

Lol, You're deluded, no one cares about the penis size. The reason he included the race is clearly because he doesn't like black people.
Original post by Bealzibub
Lol, You're deluded, no one cares about the penis size. The reason he included the race is clearly because the angry mob doesn't like black people.

fixed for u
Original post by z33
good, this should be done to every rapist - man or woman

It's a tad harder to chop the penis off a woman!
Original post by ByronicHero
Don't knock it 'till you try it.

Castration? I might give that one a pass mate.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Castration? I might give that one a pass mate.

Pussy.
If that was the case what would they do to women
(Original post by z33)

So what would happen to women?!?!?!?!?
Original post by jevan163
(Original post by z33)

So what would happen to women?!?!?!?!?

Well apparently the definition of rape means a women cant be a rapist, only a sex offender.
So a different punishment could be devised by the angry mob committee to deal with situation where an angry mob is angry at a women. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending