10/10 and 10/10 obviously
Original post by Skill Twix
Looks=-1
Personality=-1

I agree.
Original post by driftawaay
10/10 and 10/10 obviously

How one longs to be your pillow. :colone:
I have no idea tbh, I don't think I'm all that bad a person and looks wise, but can't give a specific number lol
Original post by Ebony & Ivory
Looks 5/10

Personality 0

Fixed

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're only going by what you see of me on TSR. I don't think you'd have that judgment if you knew me personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ebony & Ivory
Looks 5/10

Personality 0

Fixed

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
looks: 0/10
personality: 6/10
:h:
Original post by elliemayxo
You're only going by what you see of me on TSR. I don't think you'd have that judgment if you knew me personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what are you saying, you're only a self indulged, stuck up egotist on the internet?
Original post by CoolCavy

If someone else love your pigs than you are a 20/20. :smile:
Looks: 5-6.5 depending on how much effort i put in.
Personality: 5
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Looks = 0.234 / 10

Personality = 2.794 / 10

Are those the roots of a quadratic that mimics the Joker's grin? Or am I looking too far into it? :tongue:
Original post by Ryanx623
So what are you saying, you're only a self indulged, stuck up egotist on the internet?

I wouldn't say I'm any of those things at all, but clearly that's how people pursue me on here.

I'm not an egotist in the slightest, anyone who knows me personally would know that's definitely something I am not...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy

You're beautiful :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by elliemayxo
Looks: 6/10
Personality: 8

You look more than a 6 aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SwedishRedhead
I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.
It has been very torturous.
College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.
It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.
I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.
It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.

Wrong thread? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by william walker
I agree.

:colonhash:
Original post by preetg97
You're beautiful :smile:

:cry2:awww that is so sweet preetg, if only tho lol :moon:
p.s you are the beautiful one, your avi is just sublime :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Looks 6/10 personality 8/10.

looks: probs a 3 lool :frown:
personality: 8.5
Looks like 6 on a very good day, personality a solid 0.5
Reply 79
Original post by SwedishRedhead
I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.
It has been very torturous.
College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.
It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.
I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.
It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.

Ok hopefully you're on the polices watch list or something because you're like the director or the hunger games kid, I'm 17 and I've done a year and a quarter of college, I get told I'm good looking online but that's because I'm more confident, confidence is key.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending