The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Need to write a chemistry specific personal statement ... Sigh need to get writing :tongue:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Got a conditional offer just now for biomedical sciences
Sent in my application on the 14th of October
Reply 202
Original post by Darab_1496
Got a conditional offer just now for biomedical sciences
Sent in my application on the 14th of October

Wow congrats can I know what your predicted and AS results were?
Original post by Royaal.
Wow congrats can I know what your predicted and AS results were?

I applied last week and I'm excited by the prospect of studying in London, but I'm slightly worried about the low student satisfaction rate. I've been told it's because students are expected to be a lot more independent compared to other unis (which isn't a really a problem for me), anyone care to elaborate though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a conditional offer for Maths from Kings 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmateurMathsGeek
Got a conditional offer for Maths from Kings 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got A*A*B maths FM physics with 1,1,3 in step and distinction in aea. u reckon I would get an unconditional ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi
well i havent met the english language requirements for econ as i got c for igcse enhlish and b for es [ english as a second language} . is there any chance they will gimme an conditional offer atleast?????
Original post by plumtree
Hey, apologies for the late reply! I sent off my application on 4 October and got my offer from King's on the 8th. Still haven't heard back from any of my other four. My subjects are Economics, English Literature, History, and Maths. What about you? :smile:

No worries! That's amazing you must be over the moon☺️ I take history, politics and philosophy!
Original post by physicsmaths
I got A*A*B maths FM physics with 1,1,3 in step and distinction in aea. u reckon I would get an unconditional ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They won't give a **** about your Physics grade, anything but an unconditional and I'd be really shocked.

Good luck
Original post by edothero
They won't give a **** about your Physics grade, anything but an unconditional and I'd be really shocked.

Good luck

Cheers, hoping for the unconditional.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 211
Original post by J Cal
I applied two weeks ago to study Geography but still no news!!
I got 10A* at GCSE and 96% UMS at AS Geography.
Has anyone received an offer for Geog yet?

Hi!
I got my offer on the 8th of October for Geography, maybe just give it some time? It took about 2 weeks for mine to come through.
Original post by physicsmaths

Posted from TSR Mobile

High chance you will since(im assuming)
you have already achieved those grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my offer to read PPE at KCL! A* A !!!! Am so buzzing! Good luck to everyone else!
Original post by AmateurMathsGeek
High chance you will since(im assuming)
you have already achieved those grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes those are all achieved. Im redoig physics and doing Add FM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else get an offer for neuroscience?
Original post by sianazilis
Just got my offer to read PPE at KCL! A* A !!!! Am so buzzing! Good luck to everyone else!

Congratz :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sianazilis

What were your GCSE's/AS/Predicted grades??? Well done!!
Just got an offer for PPE and also for Political Economy!! Over the moon 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
absolutely over the moon!! received an offer for French and Spanish with a year abroad

Latest