The Student Room Group

STALKER ALERT what is wrong with him?!?!?!

Scroll to see replies

I hope it isn't me you are talking about? :s-smilie:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You're Rob aren't you? :curious: it is you isn't it.

It's him. I cracked it earlier MrsHolmes
Original post by stochasticking
It's him. I cracked it earlier MrsHolmes

You beat me to it Holmes....:biggrin:
Original post by william walker
I hope it isn't me you are talking about? :s-smilie:

Poor baby

Loool
When I moved into my first home, I found out it was haunted by a poltergeist. I began to notice things moving on their own, much to my annoyance; for example, once when I came back home the refrigerator was left wide open. Do ghosts even know how expensive electricity is nowadays? Maybe not, since they probably died even before the steam engine was invented.

Anyway, I digress. The "occurrences" slowly became more disturbing - moaning in the night, doors slamming shut, the television turning on... to babestation no less. I finally snapped when the words "help me" appeared on the foggy mirror after I had finished my bath. Frustrated at the sight of these words (why should I have to do things for someone other than myself? What good would it be if he was already dead in the first place?), I wrote the words "F*** OFF," in capitals of course to show my annoyance.

The next two weeks were truly horrifying. My car couldn't start in the morning. My house plants began to die. Heated tap water would suddenly turn cold. But the last straw was when Channel 4 decided to run a Twilight marathon for an entire week.

Desperate to stop the perpetual torment I was living in, I sought the advice of my local parish's Catholic priest. He told me: "Margaret, it's best that you just ignore it. Pay it no heed, do not acknowledge its presence, and eventually it will go away." OP, perhaps you should take the same advice Father Michael gave me and apply it to your stalker.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm staying anonymous for the 1st time in my entire lifetime because I don't want the....(If I have nothing good to say, I'll leave your imaginations to figure out what I WANT TO SAY) to ....see me but everytime without fail when I come online he say hey and wants to talk to me and like....I'm tired?? Is there a block feature on this website because I have a lot of people I need to block but this 1 guy makes the others look like saints and they're disgusting.....help me

Who is it because I'm getting the same guy messaging me over and over again too!
And he starts off with a rather enthusiastic 'hey' too.
Who is it because I'm getting the same guy messaging me over and over again too!

Hey!
Hey!

Stop -_-
Reply 28
I'm staying anonymous for the 1st time in my entire lifetime because I don't want the....(If I have nothing good to say, I'll leave your imaginations to figure out what I WANT TO SAY) to ....see me but everytime without fail when I come online he say hey and wants to talk to me and like....I'm tired?? Is there a block feature on this website because I have a lot of people I need to block but this 1 guy makes the others look like saints and they're disgusting.....help me

What?! When this website turn into MSN? I didn't know there was an online status alert
are you attractive? I would say that if he just wants to chat calling him a stalker is a bit harsh also faint heart never won fair maiden

lol let me PM you he'll catch me here
Original post by karl pilkington
are you attractive? I would say that if he just wants to chat calling him a stalker is a bit harsh also faint heart never won fair maiden

I'm not going to lie, I used to hate my features and so did everybody now my large features are the trend the ones that looked down on me I tower over I loveee my features and face and body I can't lie I am HOT and finally embraced myself lol I seem so conceited but yeah I really haven't put my pictures up here so?? I'm kind of freaked out how persistent he is..multiple accounts and always saying hey trying to initiate a conversation any time I'm on this website is very stalker-ish behaviour :\
lol let me PM you he'll catch me here

Lol unless you're a mod, how are you gonna pm me since I'm on anon.
I'm not going to lie, I used to hate my features and so did everybody now my large features are the trend the ones that looked down on me I tower over I loveee my features and face and body I can't lie I am HOT and finally embraced myself lol I seem so conceited but yeah I really haven't put my pictures up here so?? I'm kind of freaked out how persistent he is..multiple accounts and always saying hey trying to initiate a conversation any time I'm on this website is very stalker-ish behaviour :\

well why do you think he is so into you also he does sound pretty cuckoo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending