The Student Room Group

Rate you looks and personality out of 10

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ryanx623
His post had no relation to the posts involving you.

Oh ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maggie_O
What even is a spud.

Potatoes are usually called spuds.

Original post by ravioliyears
I've heard 'Jingle Bells', 'Beanbag' and 'Sandbag' :/

Those last two give the impression one hasn't dropped yet...
His post had no relation to the posts involving you.

Oh what's he/she talking about now.
Original post by So Instinct
As if the majority of the internet doesn't know that reference.

Also, I didn't think TSR would the place to find DBZ fans xD but it's good to know that there are :biggrin:

I'm a she.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
I'm cynical and boring.

Awww thank you :hugs:

No probs
Well you can PM me what it is. Is it weight? Some rare skin condition?

Thank you, you're v kind. :hugs: But no, nothing like that...>.< I'm just not attractive aha. Nope it's my face, just doesnt seem to posess features that one would associate with beauty. O_o GAH, CALL 911 - IT'S ACTUALLY A THING. :eek3:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somemightsay888
If you find it difficult to sleep often, maybe you have insomnia :smile: ? I wish I had 11AM's, tomorrow is 10AM and then a dull 2 hour "research skills" :sigh: Haha, I've had nothing but a tea and cake (At 7AM), only just put a Pizza and stuff in the oven, I find myself feeling tired all the time recently tbh

Oh God research skills, kill me. I had 3 hr from 5:30pm-8pm (ok not exactly three hours, but the lady used every minute and no breaks! *died back then*). The professor was Russian, with heavy accent, or one of those countries, not sure. And spoke like she was terrified of the students. So she was quiet and just lectured the whole time. I almost died omg.

Just the usual Narcissistic behavior. Thinking every post is referencing her.
Original post by elliemayxo

Debatable.
Potatoes are usually called spuds.

Oh yes I see lol
Debatable.

Lol clearly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just the usual Narcissistic behavior. Thinking every post is referencing her.

Got it. As she remains blocked I saw the stupid post you quoted. I'm sorry you had to deal with that lol.
Original post by ravioliyears
I very much doubt that! Be optimista mi amigo!! And yes - you are very pretty :smile:

I'm trying to be, and failing. :lol: Thank you. :colondollar:
Original post by Anon_98
Thank you, you're v kind. :hugs: But no, nothing like that...>.< I'm just not attractive aha. Nope it's my face, just doesnt seem to posess features that one would associate with beauty. O_o GAH, CALL 911 - IT'S ACTUALLY A THING. :eek3:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's a thing?
Original post by elliemayxo

It's the 21st century, who's to say you aren't a 40 year old white man with a mild attitude problem. Wouldn't be the first time.
Oh God research skills, kill me. I had 3 hr from 5:30pm-8pm (ok not exactly three hours, but the lady used every minute and no breaks! *died back then*). The professor was Russian, with heavy accent, or one of those countries, not sure. And spoke like she was terrified of the students. So she was quiet and just lectured the whole time. I almost died omg.

Wow, why are your lectures at such weird times :redface: ? I know how you feel, on Thursday I have 9-1, same room, same seat, only 10 minute break :/ Ahh timid lecturers are the worst, I've got one for the most assignment based module so we've got no help on assignments. Do you ever just walk out or something :smile: ?
Got it. As she remains blocked I saw the stupid post you quoted. I'm sorry you had to deal with that lol.

It's cool, taking the piss out of deserving folk is my favorite passtime.
It's the 21st century, who's to say you aren't a 40 year old white man with a mild attitude problem. Wouldn't be the first time.

Well I can assure you I'm a she

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tits might be the worst lol

omg let's just list all the breasts nicknames. I'll start with:

funbags
goodie bags
yabbos
mangos
melons
balloons-My sister says my breasts look like water balloons I mean...:confused:
chesticles<<ffs!
chestnuts really? :colonhash:
humps
chuffs
whoopee cushions (yes I have heard this...whatever it means)

do you hate these list of nicknames? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending