Original post by SSD07
For what subject? :smile:

Physical natural sciences :smile:
Original post by falloutboyyy
Warwick york Birmingham Bristol Manchester all quick with my friends and I

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bristol?! For Computer Science?
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Hey :biggrin: Yeah, Medicine is my primary one :biggrin:!!

Same!! I put down pharmacy as my back-up though... I'm starting to think maybe that was a stupid idea...
Loughborough offer in 4 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UnknownDude
Bristol?! For Computer Science?

The only Bristol I have been told of in my sch so far is sociology so don't worry xxx
Edinburgh Napier have been quick for me! Which is unusual because they don't usually give out offers until February/march time! :biggrin:
Yeah I know of Warwick and Kent giving offers already, but I've had none yet :frown:
Law offers from competitive unis take ages.

If anyone else has applied to study Law, I've found a TSR page which lists when Law applicants last academic year sent off their applications and when most British unis gave offers for Law, so you can see the length of time between each event: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Law_offers_2014
Warwick WERE lightning quick, but I think they've started to slow down - that doesn't mean they are slow, but I don't think people are gonna be offers the same day anymore.

Liverpool seem to be quick (I got an offer for history from them in 3 working days, and I know a couple of other people who got law offers after 2 days.)

Lougborough are also pretty quick, friend got an offer for computer science in 4 days.
Are these offers only for Medicine or are Universities already handing out offers to every one?
If so does that mean that if you apply in December, you could miss your place if the university already has the total amount of applications needed?
Reply 50
All the medicine and dentistry applicants are reading this thread in silent jealousy, just waiting for interview invitations at best atm :biggrin:
Reply 51
A girl at my school got an offer for Bristol Politics. I've heard back from Warwick, Cardiff and City
Original post by SSD07
Anyone got an offer or know someone that has got an offer for computer science?

I got one from Royal Holloway on Friday, still waiting on my others :/
Original post by ombtom
I got an offer from Surrey yesterday (Physics). :smile:

Damn, Im still waiting on Surrey, they'll be my firm choice (If I get an offer :s-smilie:)
Reply 54
I got an offer from Liverpool like 12 hours after sending it away so i guess its pretty quick
Reply 55
Original post by Charliejb
Damn, Im still waiting on Surrey, they'll be my firm choice (If I get an offer :s-smilie:)

What course? What AS grades did you get? :smile:
Original post by ombtom
What course? What AS grades did you get? :smile:

Computer science, I got ABBB as AS but my A2 Predicted is AAB, Did you get an email from surrey saying they have recieved your application beforehand, if so when did you get this? I guess it doesnt really mean anything as I imagine different departments will reply at different speeds. :smile:
Original post by Hrey0017
Same!! I put down pharmacy as my back-up though... I'm starting to think maybe that was a stupid idea...

Ah nice :biggrin:!!! :O Why is it a stupid idea??
Original post by Frankie97
Are these offers only for Medicine or are Universities already handing out offers to every one?
If so does that mean that if you apply in December, you could miss your place if the university already has the total amount of applications needed?

These aren't just for medicine no, most courses by now have begun handing out offers I think.

Don't panic too much about the deadline - all applicants have to be given equal consideration. In fact there are some courses where I believe they just wait until the 15th of January to hand out offers (LSE springs to mind but I'm not sure). However, you should probably try to get it off before the deadline, for peace of mind and all.
Reply 59
Royal Holloway were really quick, I got an offer the same day they received my application. My other 4 are taking ages though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest