The Student Room Group

That awful feeling you get when....

.... you eat too much and you feel like you will never be able to eat again and feel like you are gonna throw up

I just ate a bag of this even though I wasn't hungry and didn't crave it at all yet for some reason when you eat one you just have to keep on eating until there's none left

I'm pretty sure they put cocaine or something in this, my mouth waters when I think about the taste.

I feel so gross right now oh my god. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

:console:its ok, guinea pigs often overindulge themselves :h:
I had 5 half milk chocolate covered double chocolate chunk cookies and dunked them in my tea. :colondollar:
Reply 3
i can't believe it's not butter
Reply 4
this is why i try not to buy share bags because I never end up sharing and you start off thinking innocently that you will have "just a few" but ITS NEVER JUST A FEW DORITOS :angry:
This is how I am with Pringles. Once I pop, I can't stop :no:
That happens when you eat one bag? :lolwut:
Original post by driftawaay
.... you eat too much and you feel like you will never be able to eat again and feel like you are gonna throw up

I just ate a bag of this even though I wasn't hungry and didn't crave it at all yet for some reason when you eat one you just have to keep on eating until there's none left

I'm pretty sure they put cocaine or something in this, my mouth waters when I think about the taste.

I feel so gross right now oh my god. :frown:

Did you use dip? :eyeball:
This has never happened to me. It is a scientific fact that no matter how much I eat my stomach always has room for ice cream.
Reply 9
Original post by stochasticking
Did you use dip? :eyeball:

Yes which obviously just makes the feeling even worse :frown: I didn't dip much this time because I get the ****s when I eat too much of it. The first time I ever ate chili dip I ate too much and I vomited and then didn't eat dip again for 3 years. lmao
Original post by CoolCavy
:console:its ok, guinea pigs often overindulge themselves :h:

That is my guinea pig Aled' long lost brother/ sister, (literally identical) he adores cucumber too (it saved his life once) :smile:
I think drank a liter of water. :pee:
Original post by K.C
i can't believe it's not butter

oooh baby no, that is because it is butter! :wink:
Original post by REMLewis
That is my guinea pig Aled' long lost brother/ sister, (literally identical) he adores cucumber too (it saved his life once) :smile:

awww that is so sweet :h: was he dehydrated or something and the cucumber saved him? :hugs:
Original post by william walker
I had 5 half milk chocolate covered double chocolate chunk cookies and dunked them in my tea. :colondollar:

choc cake (even a tiny piece) can't do it.....
but cookies on the other hand...

Spoiler

Original post by SmashConcept
This has never happened to me. It is a scientific fact that no matter how much I eat my stomach always has room for ice cream.

Ben and jerry's? Now everybody's got time for that
Original post by queen-bee
Ben and jerry's? Now everybody's got time for that

I like those sundaes you get in low end restaurants. I particularly like the ones that list the number of calories on the menu so I can pick the one with the most. Nothing is as good as being full from my first course and eating 1300 calories anyway.
choc cake (even a tiny piece) can't do it.....
but cookies on the other hand...

Spoiler

I would love to give you one. :giggle:

I can't however because I have eaten them all. :mmm:
Reply 18
oooh baby no, that is because it is butter! :wink:

oh I see!
[video="youtube;7Dkbn86WgAY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dkbn86WgAY[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest