The Student Room Group

Why am i so pretty?, guys drool when they see me

I get checked put by every guy and its starting to get annoying. I hate going to clubs for this very reason, i want a good time with my girl mates but it never happens because of all the guys pestering me. How do i make myself less appealing towards men?. I understand this may sound really arrogant, thats why im anon.

Scroll to see replies

Are you sure it's not a little bit of vom coming out? I only ask because your attitude is having a similar effect now.
Post pics or im going to assume youre hideous.
"Why am I so pretty?"

How incredibly stupid of you to say. You've inherited them genes from your parents.
Thank them.
You sure they aren't staring at that hideous growth on your forehead ???? OH WAIT; That's your personality! My bad....

As for making yourself less appealing, hand out flyers of a printout of this thread.
Reply 5
Eeeeeee peng ting thinks shes prestige yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Syrianprince
Post pics or im going to assume youre hideous.

lmfao.
Reply 7
god, i think i speak on behalf of TSR when i say that we really feel for you, must be such a hard position to be in.

you can call child-line on 0800 1111
Original post by Anonymous
I get checked put by every guy and its starting to get annoying. I hate going to clubs for this very reason, i want a good time with my girl mates but it never happens because of all the guys pestering me. How do i make myself less appealing towards men?. I understand this may sound really arrogant, thats why im anon.

Anyway is this some sort of pisstake? It's quite easy to ugly yourself up. Use your imagination, Idk. Don't bathe. Don't do your hair. Don't exercise. You'll see what happens.

Or, better still, look great but smell horrible.
wow... just... wow

RIP humanity - we'll be extinct by 2100 if this is our future generation
Trolls these days are getting lazy.
If you go out with a big guy then other men will leave you alone. Got a few gal pals who go out with me for that for reason lmao.
Reply 12

Spoiler

In reality it because you're really ugly and guys try to hit on you and have sex with you as a charitable deed love.

No harm in answering you if you are a troll, but I know how it feels. You answered your own question, and most men/women are animals Get fat?

Sorry to break it to you, but on the whole, guys check out all girls in class :/ it's induced by the highheels and bodycon dresses :smile:
Reply 16
Put a Aldi shopping bag over your head, and make little slots in them so you can at least breath.

Or you could just walk in a club with a Burka people will mistake you for a Grime reaper, and just get horrified.

There I found a solution.:smug:
(edited 8 years ago)
Cover yourself from head to toe. Paint your face with black eye-shadow. And then come back on TSR and moan why they aren't staring.
Reply 18
Your life must be so hard...
I have the exact same problem! I go outside and every girl and gay man within 10 miles just flocks to me. It gets really annoying! I just want to get on with my life!

Quick Reply

Latest