The Student Room Group

I want her badly idgaf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No, the snake told her to eat the apple I think.

I should know this I go to a catholic school... :redface:

ermm it was probably a fig ?
Reply 21
Original post by toonervoustotalk
ok but you should try and control your desires man. we all struggle with it. take captive of every thought and make it obedient to Christ
so you should respect her decision to not wanting sex :smile:

what is her ethnicity if you dont mind me asking?

shes Nigerian as i'm nigerian as well.
Reply 22
I would like better answers as tommorow i'm planning to stay behind the society in a poor attempt to ask her stuff personality and to calm my social anxiety.
Y'all need Jesus that's what I'm sayin
Do you want a relationship with her or just sex?
Find a liberal girl.
Reply 26
Original post by RonnieRJ
Y'all need Jesus that's what I'm sayin

can you not?

I'm depressed in this horrible uni, at least this girl the only reason why i haven't dropped out
Reply 27
Original post by lucymellor
Do you want a relationship with her or just sex?

tbh i just want sex

or maybe i just fancy her badly
Original post by Uyi 95
can you not?

I'm depressed in this horrible uni, at least this girl the only reason why i haven't dropped out

All you're saying is you want sex from the girl so ure not a person that bothers with the feels much so don't bother giving me that crap haha
Original post by Uyi 95
tbh i just want sex

or maybe i just fancy her badly

She is giving the signals that she likes you, but it's difficult to tell whether this means she wants sex or a relationship. The Christian thing does suggest relationship, but you shouldn't assume. Maybe casually mention to her that you're not really into relationships and prefer casual things (in a different context of course - maybe ask her about past relationships, then talk about yours and say it). Then see how she acts after that, if she becomes disinterested, she wanted a relationship, if she carries on flirting, maybe she wouldn't mind casual sex.
Original post by Uyi 95

Any experiences would be great to give me an insight

Ugh no experience. Whatsoever. Please do not corrupt this poor individual. Get your jollies off somewhere else, or convert...mate.
Original post by Uyi 95
shes Nigerian as i'm nigerian as well.

Don't bring tha sista down. Liff tha sista up. lol
Reply 32
Original post by Maggie_O
Ugh no experience. Whatsoever. Please do not corrupt this poor individual. Get your jollies off somewhere else, or convert...mate.

listen mate, i have depression. I'm a christian and this girl is probably saving me from not dropping out. can you please not be cynical. thanks
Original post by Uyi 95
listen mate, i have depression. I'm a christian and this girl is probably saving me from not dropping out. can you please not be cynical. thanks

This just got confusing.
Reply 34
Original post by RonnieRJ
All you're saying is you want sex from the girl so ure not a person that bothers with the feels much so don't bother giving me that crap haha

look tbh, If i'm being real. I'm just lonely.

My flatmates get what they want with girls. I don't. They are 'known' around the uni, the only way i can be close with them is being drunk, hence what i said earlier, perhaps i should turn to service drunk and tell her what i feel about her.

Either way this is fantasy so i doubt it this will work.
Reply 35
Original post by Maggie_O
This just got confusing.

lol. All i'm saying is its not easy for me right now
Original post by Uyi 95
look tbh, If i'm being real. I'm just lonely.

My flatmates get what they want with girls. I don't. They are 'known' around the uni, the only way i can be close with them is being drunk, hence what i said earlier, perhaps i should turn to service drunk and tell her what i feel about her.

Either way this is fantasy so i doubt it this will work.

Or you could just talk to her and see her a bit and then 1) you wouldn't be lonely 2) wouldn't have to get drunk 3) you'd get some booty
Reply 37
It's official i'm lovesick

She won't bloody call me ever since i told her the church society is ****e :frown:

First time properly in love in 4 years lol
Original post by Uyi 95
It's official i'm lovesick

She won't bloody call me ever since i told her the church society is ****e :frown:

First time properly in love in 4 years lol

That is probably why she aint talking to you
Reply 39
Original post by toonervoustotalk
That is probably why she aint talking to you

Although my exaggeration, i actually said 'This will not work because its just a strange church society'. THIS shouldn't offend her. I think this could be the first time in history i'm actually close to a girl but i don't know how to take it further

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending