The Student Room Group

born in march 1985 what year did i finsh my a levels

i am at a blank on this i am born in march 1985 but i am unsure what year i finshed my alevels can anyone help on this?
Well what year did you start school? did you attend a nursery?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Well what year did you start school? did you attend a nursery?

i think i started school around 1990 so it might have been 2003
Reply 3
If you finished at age 18 then you would have finished in 2003 surely?
Original post by bethanie sands
i think i started school around 1990 so it might have been 2003

Yes

1996 you finished primary, 2001 you finished secondary and then 2003 you finished A-levels. :smile:
Yes

1996 you finished primary, 2001 you finished secondary and then 2003 you finished A-levels. :smile:

what year did you finsh a levels
what year did you finsh a levels

still doing my A-levels... :redface:
still doing my A-levels... :redface:

wow i am lot older than you then, what a levels are you doing, i did history science english general studies i got a a b d d not great but they were harder then
wow i am lot older than you then, what a levels are you doing, i did history science english general studies i got a a b d d not great but they were harder then

History, English and politics. Did chemistry last year.

They are still rather difficult. :redface:

May I ask why you asked your original question ?

How did you get those grades but you're unable to work out the simplest of questions?

Not sure why I'm bothering here.
i am at a blank on this i am born in march 1985 but i am unsure what year i finshed my alevels can anyone help on this?
What I do know is, you probably didn't do very well at maths in school.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
What I do know is, you probably didn't do very well at maths in school.

there is no need to be rude is there, i got a b at gcse maths
2003 I think. Worked it out as I you were 7 years above me (born in 84/85-91/92). Then I realised that I remembered that I finished my A-levels in 2011 but should have been 2010 if I didn't originally mess up my AS results. Then simply knock 7 years off & you get 2003, providing you did the standard 7 years in primary from age 4/5, 5 years & secondary plus 2 at college/6th form, & there we have it, hey presto, 2003! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest