The Student Room Group

TSR is broken???

Bascially everythings working fine on TSR/my computer/my browser, but for ten minutes Ive been unable to click on my notifications or anything in that green bar on top of the page. If i click on notifications, search or my username, it doesnt do anything and there is no drop down list if i put the cursor on notifications or my username. Also if someone put a spoiler, I cannot open it

whats going on?

Scroll to see replies

Tried refreshing?
Original post by Hashim123
Tried refreshing?

Lmao how unhelpful is that piece of advice! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Tried refreshing?

Lol i have tried refreshing, closing the browser, i wanted to try logging out but since ther is no drop down menu, i cannot log out lmao
Original post by driftawaay
Bascially everythings working fine on TSR/my computer/my browser, but for ten minutes Ive been unable to click on my notifications or anything in that green bar on top of the page. If i click on notifications, search or my username, it doesnt do anything and there is no drop down list if i put the cursor on notifications or my username. Also if someone put a spoiler, I cannot open it

whats going on?

Fine for me :s-smilie: I'm hoping this is why you can't see my response to you in my gay thread.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lmao how unhelpful is that piece of advice! :biggrin:

*shrug* She might be a complete computer noob for as far as I know.
i cannot log out lmao

Have fun being the TSR ghost :colone:
Driftaway is going to e-wander the e-halls of TSR after dark. Get your flashlight out :h:
*shrug* She might be a complete computer noob for as far as I know.

You're a noob for giving such useless advice :h:
You're a noob for giving such useless advice :h:

Bodyslam :tongue:
Lol i have tried refreshing, closing the browser, i wanted to try logging out but since ther is no drop down menu, i cannot log out lmao

Do you know if you have JavaScript disabled by any chance? Check your browser settings, look for a JavaScript option and see if it's disabled or not.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Maggie_O
Fine for me :s-smilie: I'm hoping this is why you can't see my response to you in my gay thread.

You realise I can't actually reply to you?
You realise I can't actually reply to you?

what?
what?

Your VM.
(edited 8 years ago)
Your VM.

what would you be responding to? I just said you're funny...
what would you be responding to? I just said you're funny...

:rolleyes:

And how did you figure that out? :curious:

Intuition, my dear Watson. :wink:

Spoiler

TSR is very broken, as are most of its inhabitants.

whats going on?

What browser are you on? It's most likely your extensions (I had the same issue). Turn each one off and see what the problem is :smile:

Spoiler

Irene Adler would be more appropriate. Gosh get it right. :colonhash:

Spoiler

I'm not Watson, I am Irene Adler's (MORE AMAZING) sister. Sherlock wanted me! That's why I'm the ONLY mrs Holmes. Clearly your intuition isn't as great as you think. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending