The Student Room Group

TSR is broken???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
Irene Adler would be more appropriate. Gosh get it right. :colonhash:

¬.¬ Is this some concerted female effort to take the piss out of me, or what? Of course it would be more accurate, but it'd have no meaning cos that's NOT THE CATCHPHRASE.
Original post by drowzee
Irene Adler would be more appropriate. Gosh get it right. :colonhash:

Ikr :colonhash:
Reply 22
Maybe it's a sign that it's time for you to stop posting :no:
Original post by K.C
im sorry :frown::console:

:h: Better now, thanks!
Reply 24
I know there's one ISP currently receiving a DDOS attack from a load of Chinese nerds. It's been screwing the college WiFi up for a couple of days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by driftawaay
Bascially everythings working fine on TSR/my computer/my browser, but for ten minutes Ive been unable to click on my notifications or anything in that green bar on top of the page. If i click on notifications, search or my username, it doesnt do anything and there is no drop down list if i put the cursor on notifications or my username. Also if someone put a spoiler, I cannot open it

whats going on?

You need to open a new tap and close the previous one, I think.
Reply 26
Original post by m3m
Maybe it's a sign that it's time for you to stop posting :no:

Maybe the fact that you are here on a dupe account is a sign that it's time for you to stop posting....

Btw guys, as I am typing this, the emojis bar above the 'message box' isnt there. So I cannot even use emojis now. lmao

Also what is all this off topic nonsense in here omg
Original post by Hashim123
Okay.

Show me! I said nothing, I'm not a horrible person.
Reply 28
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
You need to open a new tap and close the previous one, I think.

Doesnt work, I have even closed my browser etc. as I said it is getting worse as my emoji bar is gone now lol
Doesnt work, I have even closed my browser etc. as I said it is getting worse as my emoji bar is gone now lol

You may need to use a different browser then, I'm not a technician :tongue:
Maybe the fact that you are here on a dupe account is a sign that it's time for you to stop posting....

Btw guys, as I am typing this, the emojis bar above the 'message box' isnt there. So I cannot even use emojis now. lmao

Apparently I have been mean.

It's Holmes' fault, she started it.

Did you try the JavaScript thing?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Show me! I said nothing, I'm not a horrible person.

Although I don't know what is happening, I can say you are a nice person just by looking at your avatar :smile:
Although I don't know what is happening, I can say you are a nice person just by looking at your avatar :smile:

:jumphug: aw thank you!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:jumphug: aw thank you!

:hugs:
Reply 35

No she isn't, I know her fairly well enough to know that looks can be deceiving.:colonhash:
Original post by Oh ooo
No she isn't, I know her fairly well enough to know that looks can be deceiving.:colonhash:

You might be right though but I strive hard not to make bad assumptions about people. Also, her avatar is just an artistic impression
Reply 37
Original post by Hashim123
Haha, don't worry about it, you're not an autist.

@driftawaay - I presume you got this sorted?

Yeah its working now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending