The Student Room Group

Would any girl out there date a guy noticeably shorter than them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well you can't judge someone's character by their height, and say short is gold and tall is not, that in itself is slightly closed minded. :/

And being tall is an attractive masculine trait,and females are attracted to what they are attracted to, if they find height attractive then so be it. :/

But honestly being shorter than your partner must be quite emasculating for the male.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Oh ooo
Well you can't judge someone's character by their height, that in itself is slightly closed minded. :/

And being tall is an attractive masculine trait,and females are attracted to what they attracted to, if they find height attractive then so be it. :/

But honestly being shorter than your partner must be quite emasculating for the male.

You know there are some studies which seem to suggest that shorter men have lower divorce rates, do more housework and make better boyfriends and husbands than average to tall sized guys.

Also, speaking from my own personal experience here, my shorter boyfriends were definatly a lot nicer than my tall boyfriends. They look good on your arm but generally that's about it.

I get what your saying about character and height but in my own experience shorter guys make considerably better boyfriends.
Sorry but he has to be taller than me even if I have heels on. Short guys are deal breakers!
Reply 23
Well that sounds interesting, do you have any substantial sources or proof for your claim that shorter men make better husbands than those of taller stature?:eyeball::eyball:
Original post by Oh ooo
Well that sounds interesting, do you have any substantial sources or proof for your claim that shorter men make better husbands than those of taller stature?:eyeball::eyball:

Some study done by New York University:

perfect-man-short-men-likely-be-better-life-partners-more-money-300358
You don't seem very angry

:eyeball:
Original post by Oh ooo

Oops, ignore the last post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/28/link-between-mens-height-divorce-_n_5731688.html
Original post by stochasticking
You don't seem very angry

:eyeball:

Are you being sarcastic? Can't tell, seriously. Got aspergers.
No, bad joke about your username.
Keep preaching about good things that come in short packages. I need someone to fight my battles for me :h:
Reply 29
Hey! I'm pretty tall and I think I'd make a good boyfriend. :frown:
Reply 30
Well that was interesting.:tea:

Well fortunate enough for me, this study doesn't bother me, as I am a good height and I am not a ****hole either, so I am good.:smug:
Original post by Danz123
Hey! I'm pretty tall and I think I'd make a good boyfriend. :frown:

Anybody 6 foot 2 and over is a bit tall for me personally. There are plenty of other girls who would date a guy your height though.
Original post by Oh ooo
Well that was interesting.:tea:

Well fortunate enough for me, this study doesn't bother me, as I am a good height and I am not a ****hole either, so I am good.:smug:

Then you shouldn't have a problem getting a girlfriend then :smile: Good for you.
Reply 33
Well I wasn't asking in that sense lol, just referencing what you said about tall guys making ****ty bfs when compared to short guys.

However, if I were hitting on you, it's interesting you'd reject me for being too tall. Never had that before. :lol:
6 ft 6 looks fun, no? :colondollar:
Original post by Danz123
Well I wasn't asking in that sense lol, just referencing what you said about tall guys making ****ty bfs when compared to short guys.

However, if I were hitting on you, it's interesting you'd reject me for being too tall. Never had that before. :lol:

I cannot really comment on your personality considering what little I know you as a person so that's kind of a moot point. Self opinions aren't really accurate anyway for obvious reasons.

Yeah, the last guy I dated was 6 foot 4 and he was far too tall to hug/ kiss comfortably without over stretching a few leg muscles. It just didn't feel right.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
6 ft 6 looks fun, no? :colondollar:

Only if I was interested in dating lamp posts :tongue:
Reply 37
Aside from our great debate on that other thread :awesome: but yeah I see what you mean.

I am 6'3 so, maybe that one inch makes all the difference. I mean you aint even giving a brotha a chance yo! :lol:
I've always loved lampposts....:biggrin:

I'm joking, I'm 5 ft 2, that would be ridiculous. :laugh:
Reply 39
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Something only which a tall ******* would say.

What's with unnecessary insults?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending