The Student Room Group

24 year old celebrity, 16 year old girl ?

So. I'm the type of girl who looks older than my age, I'm 16 nearly 17 but can pass for 18/19 ( I don't try before anyone makes a comment on that) and my dm's on Instagram are typically a giant sausage fest. Recently I put my snapchat in my bio as I don't have that many friends and just wanted to make more. I'd decided to check my DM's and I'd saw I had a few dm's from people I hadn't really expected on there. Two very high profile celebrity males, one Disney/Nickelodeon actor and a "instgram famous" high fashion model. I opened and responded to them and they all seemed like pretty nice people so I added them on snapchst and they added me back. I am now good friends with 3 of them but one of them in particular is a very famous 24 year old who I was shocked to have made a connection with. We both spoke everyday despite the time difference of them living in the US and it went on for a few months before we both realised we had a connection. First off, they didn't realise I was 16 until they asked when we started talking. They were put off by this but were happy to be friends and talk like normal until feelings developed and this all changed. Now things have progressed they're planning to fly over to the UK to meet me and just spend some time together until I eventually fly over to him next year. They have stated many times that they want to start a relationship but I don't know whether that would cause problems for them in the future.

I am very mature ( as mature as a 16 year old can be ), I'm very intelligent and have been tested for that and have always been a lot more mature than most people my age. I understand how this can be conceived as wrong or for me to be an "easy lay" but if you think about it, this person could risk their whole career if it came out that we were in a relationship as I'm so young.

Really, I'm just asking for everyone's opinions on this topic. Ask me questions if you want more info :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Personally I think it's a bit dodgy until you're eighteen - you're a minor. Plus sending any explicit photos is illegal until you're eighteen, so bear that in mind
Reply 2
Original post by thefithliar
So. I'm the type of girl who looks older than my age, I'm 16 nearly 17 but can pass for 18/19 ( I don't try before anyone makes a comment on that) and my dm's on Instagram are typically a giant sausage fest. Recently I put my snapchat in my bio as I don't have that many friends and just wanted to make more. I'd decided to check my DM's and I'd saw I had a few dm's from people I hadn't really expected on there. Two very high profile celebrity males, one Disney/Nickelodeon actor and a "instgram famous" high fashion model. I opened and responded to them and they all seemed like pretty nice people so I added them on snapchst and they added me back. I am now good friends with 3 of them but one of them in particular is a very famous 24 year old who I was shocked to have made a connection with. We both spoke everyday despite the time difference of them living in the US and it went on for a few months before we both realised we had a connection. First off, they didn't realise I was 16 until they asked when we started talking. They were put off by this but were happy to be friends and talk like normal until feelings developed and this all changed. Now things have progressed they're planning to fly over to the UK to meet me and just spend some time together until I eventually fly over to him next year. They have stated many times that they want to start a relationship but I don't know whether that would cause problems for them in the future.

I am very mature ( as mature as a 16 year old can be ), I'm very intelligent and have been tested for that and have always been a lot more mature than most people my age. I understand how this can be conceived as wrong or for me to be an "easy lay" but if you think about it, this person could risk their whole career if it came out that we were in a relationship as I'm so young.

Really, I'm just asking for everyone's opinions on this topic. Ask me questions if you want more info :smile:

don't do it he probably knows its an easy lay as you put it.
Reply 3
Original post by georgiaswift
Personally I think it's a bit dodgy until you're eighteen - you're a minor. Plus sending any explicit photos is illegal until you're eighteen, so bear that in mind

Totally understand that, no pictures have been exchanged. Both of us are smarter than that and the massive celeb nudes hacking has put them all on high alert :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by robinfr
don't do it he probably knows its an easy lay as you put it.

This is what I thought at first but they've said that they don't want to sleep with me until we're actually in a stable relationship and have been dating for a while. They've never instigated any sexual conversations or anything explicit so it's very hard to gauge whether this is wrong or not?
Oooh dis gun be gud
Reply 6
This is what I thought at first but they've said that they don't want to sleep with me until we're actually in a stable relationship and have been dating for a while. They've never instigated any sexual conversations or anything explicit so it's very hard to gauge whether this is wrong or not?

then go for it, I know a girl who's exactly like you. when she was about 11 she looked 14 and she'd get all the wrong attention. she's the same age as you by the way. its weird cuz she's short but everyone's scared of her lol. she's actually quite intimidating! if anything goes wrong then you'll both just go your own ways
"I'm very intelligent and have been tested for that."

:undefined:lolwut

:undefined:rofl

As have we all :moon:
Reply 8
Original post by ILovePancakes
"I'm very intelligent and have been tested for that."

:lolwut:

:rofl:

As have we all :moon:

Don't really know why you found that funny, I was writing this in a rush and I meant to say I had my IQ tested when I was younger and as I got older. People like to pick on anything nowadays 😂 If you're going to comment something at least contribute to the discussion.
I personally have the cut off age at 10 years older, 1 year younger. so, to me, your good.
Thank you everyone for being so positive ! Was expecting a load of negativity. Just thought I'd clarify I'm not one of those "Instagram hoes" with half naked photos of myself on my page with 50k followers. I have less than 1000, with 5 pictures of myself and friends. I don't even know how I got in their radar !
Reply 11
x

I'm sorry but I don't believe any of that:

I'm not a celebrity and I myself don't have much time for meeting people online, and celebrities are usually very busy, so much so that they can't even spend time with their own family and friends, it's hard to believe one met you online and likes you so much so that they'd fly out to the UK to meet you/be with you. Especially after they learn you're only 16 whereas the legal age in America is 18. Even if you look older, it's still an issue.

Also the fact that your username is 'thefithliar' (e.g has the word LIAR), as well as the fact that you literally have 10 posts out of which 8 are on this thread, makes me less inclined to believe you and hence not provide you with an advice.
Original post by hilrho

I'm not a celebrity and I myself don't have much time for meeting people online, and celebrities are usually very busy, so much so that they can't even spend time with their own family and friends, it's hard to believe one met you online and likes you so much so that they'd fly out to the UK to meet you/be with you. Especially after they learn you're only 16 whereas the legal age in America is 18. Even if you look older, it's still an issue.

Also the fact that your username is 'thefithliar' (e.g has the word LIAR), as well as the fact that you literally have 10 posts out of which 8 are on this thread, makes me less inclined to believe you and hence not provide you with an advice.

Good detective skills Sherlock. 😂
Reply 13
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Good detective skills Sherlock. 😂

I know right, kinda proud :biggrin:

Hopefully Mr. Holmes is gonna see this and realise we were meant for each other and sweep off my feet!

@TheonlyMrsHolmes Hope you don't mind :wink:
The fith liar

I don't believe you at all simply because I have had some 'celebrity' types hit on me in a similar way and it simply doesn't go like this, it doesn't add up. Also if this were real and you genuinely thought this would end any way but terribly then you'd be a total idiot, frankly. No one is that stupid surely.
Reply 16
Original post by driftawaay
The fith liar

lol ikr, can't believe people fell for it
Original post by hilrho

The name thefithliar comes from my favourite tv show. Pretty little liars, there's 4 liars. Meaning I am the the fifth. That's what the name means, it has no hidden meaning so the fact you think I'm lying based on that makes no sense. I have no reason to lie about this and I know I'm not, you don't have to believe me but I know what the truth is and I'm happy to live with it. I wanted to see what everyone's opinions on it were so I asked. I expected people to think I was lying so that's normal.
Original post by AvaAdore
I don't believe you at all simply because I have had some 'celebrity' types hit on me in a similar way and it simply doesn't go like this, it doesn't add up. Also if this were real and you genuinely thought this would end any way but terribly then you'd be a total idiot, frankly. No one is that stupid surely.

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others. This can happen, it happened to me a few times before but just not with the same end result. A lot of the girls Justin bieber dates he found on Instagram so it's not like it doesn't happen. He's flying for a magazine shoot so it makes sense to come and see me at the same time. Yes it's a very unrealistic story but I have absolutely no reason to lie about any of this.
Original post by hilrho
I know right, kinda proud :biggrin:

Hopefully Mr. Holmes is gonna see this and realise we were meant for each other and sweep off my feet!

@TheonlyMrsHolmes Hope you don't mind :wink:

No, he is mine and mine only :flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending