The Student Room Group

24 year old celebrity, 16 year old girl ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hilrho
I'm sorry but I don't believe any of that:

I'm not a celebrity and I myself don't have much time for meeting people online, and celebrities are usually very busy, so much so that they can't even spend time with their own family and friends, it's hard to believe one met you online and likes you so much so that they'd fly out to the UK to meet you/be with you. Especially after they learn you're only 16 whereas the legal age in America is 18. Even if you look older, it's still an issue.

Also the fact that your username is 'thefithliar' (e.g has the word LIAR), as well as the fact that you literally have 10 posts out of which 8 are on this thread, makes me less inclined to believe you and hence not provide you with an advice.

You do realise a lot of celebrities post a lot online ? Which gives them time to message their friends. Yes we don't talk 24/7 everyday but we definitely have enough time to talk and FaceTime each other.

The reason I have so little posts is because of the fact I used this for revision and then today I decided I wanted to ask this question and didn't know where I could ask this, I saw an email from tsr so thought here would be a good place to ask the question.

You can call me a liar but I know the truth, you don't have to believe me. This was for the people who did and wanted to give advice
Original post by hilrho
lol ikr, can't believe people fell for it

Username has nothing to do with it, it's a tumblr name I used to use that came from the tv show pretty little liars. It has nothing to do with me lying. I'm not, if I could show proof I would. But if I did that, then I'd just give the opportunity to find out who he is and I don't want to do that and compromise anything.
Reply 22
Original post by thefithliar
This is what I thought at first but they've said that they don't want to sleep with me until we're actually in a stable relationship and have been dating for a while. They've never instigated any sexual conversations or anything explicit so it's very hard to gauge whether this is wrong or not?

How many are they?
Original post by hilrho
I'm sorry but I don't believe any of that:

I'm not a celebrity and I myself don't have much time for meeting people online, and celebrities are usually very busy, so much so that they can't even spend time with their own family and friends, it's hard to believe one met you online and likes you so much so that they'd fly out to the UK to meet you/be with you. Especially after they learn you're only 16 whereas the legal age in America is 18. Even if you look older, it's still an issue.

Also the fact that your username is 'thefithliar' (e.g has the word LIAR), as well as the fact that you literally have 10 posts out of which 8 are on this thread, makes me less inclined to believe you and hence not provide you with an advice.

They have a job over here which is why they're coming over. They do get holidays but it's a lot easier for them to come over using their work time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
How many are they?

Just one person, I should have put he if that makes it easier to read.
Just go with the flow, whatever happens, happens. Don't expect to much as of yet, see how you feel once use do eventually meet.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by danrad356
Just go with the flow, whatever happens, happens. Don't expect to much as of yet, see how you feel once use do eventually met.

Thank you, I didn't expect anyone to believe me but I didn't really have any other place to ask this. I wanted advice and I got some of it! Thanks for your help
Don't really know why you found that funny, I was writing this in a rush and I meant to say I had my IQ tested when I was younger and as I got older. People like to pick on anything nowadays 😂 If you're going to comment something at least contribute to the discussion.

I'm just repwhoring. Chill.
Original post by ILovePancakes
I'm just repwhoring. Chill.

I don't know what "repwhoring" is but thanks for taking time out your day to do it
lol
Original post by danalwill
lol

Your point ?
the clue is catfish
Original post by danalwill
the clue is catfish

I am 100% sure they're not a catfish. Hell I could bet my life in they're not a catfish. Based on the fact they dm'd me from their verified instgram,added me on their snapchat. Snapchatted me, spoke to me on the phone and we've FaceTimed multiple times. I'm not stupid enough to be catfished. I have all the proof possible to know that it's them.
No you aren't as mature as a 16 year old can be, you are pretty much like the the rest. You are deciding to plan a relationship with some random guy on the internet who is older than you significantly and 'claims' to be a celebrity and you are believing the story including them planning to see you.
'Very' intelligent people don't know that they're intelligent and they mostly just deny it. They don't flaunt with their IQ etc 😂
Original post by Vikingninja
No you aren't as mature as a 16 year old can be, you are pretty much like the the rest. You are deciding to plan a relationship with some random guy on the internet who is older than you significantly and 'claims' to be a celebrity and you are believing the story including them planning to see you.

"Claims" to be a celebrity ? You do realise that this guy isn't claiming to be a celebrity he actually is. There's no doubt that it is him so I don't know how that makes me immature. If this was a fake account of him and I didn't know better then yes then I would be immature for believing it's him but I'm very aware it is him as I've FaceTimed and spoke to him in the phone multiple times and I'm very sure he's coming over as his hotel has been booked already and he's shown me the confirmation emails in excitement. You can try and say it's not him but there's no way it isn't. You can be as negative as you want but that's your opinion :smile: thanks for giving it
Reply 36
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No, he is mine and mine only :flutter:

But sharing is caring :cry2:

I like pretty little liars

I used to like the show too until they ruined it by playing the transgender card. smh
Original post by ladystardust96
'Very' intelligent people don't know that they're intelligent and they mostly just deny it. They don't flaunt with their IQ etc 😂

I didn't "flaunt" my IQ. I just knew this post would be put down to me being a stupid kid so I decided to put that in just for a bigger background view of the situation. You can believe what you want but I really don't care.
I used to like the show too until they ruined it by playing the transgender card. smh

I really enjoyed the show which is why my name is thefithliar ( I used to run a tumblr blog under name but changed it recently, I was one of the only people who guessed the A storyline before it happened. I'd made a post about what I thought the ending would be and it came true).

So people thinking I'm a troll because I have liar in my name it's irrelevant. It's just the fact I love PLL
Now then now then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending