The Student Room Group

Netanyahu claims Hitler didn't want to kill Jews.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

Yes he actually said it. He is claiming that Hitler did not want to kill Jews and it was the idea of the Palestinian mayo of Jerusalem.
He is saying it was the Palestinians that persuaded Hitler to adopt the final solution.
This is coming from the PM of Israel.

It is an outrageous attempt to try and blame Muslims for he Holocaust and in doing so has become a Hitler sympathizer.

Imagine if some nut job said Hitler didn't want to kill Jews - they'd be accused of being an anti-semite.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

He is a modern day Hitler so of course he is a Nazi sympathizer..
He has attempted to exonerate Hitler.

Good stuff.

C**t
There's something wrong with him,no doubt. For him to say that,it's troubling. I wonder what his fellow citizens think
Original post by Bornblue
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

Yes he actually said it. He is claiming that Hitler did not want to kill Jews and it was the idea of the Palestinian mayo of Jerusalem.

This is coming from the PM of Israel.

It is an outrageous attempt to try and blame Muslims for he Holocaust and in doing so has become a Hitler sympathizer.

Imagine if some nut job said Hitler didn't want to kill Jews - they'd be accused of being an anti-semite.

No he's not saying that at all. He is saying they gave him the idea of what to do with them.

They were looking for a solution and they were given one 'burn them'

complete bollox of course but at least you be accurate when calling him out for this bollox

Netanyahu is claiming that Hitler didn't want to kill Jews and that he was persuaded into the final solution by the Palestinians.
There is no a jot of evidence for that.
This is a clear attempt to try and blame the Palestinians for the holocaust to suit his narrative and he doesn't even seem to care that he is sympathizing with Hitler.

I'm Jewish and i'm utterly embarrassed and ashamed of Netanayhu. What an awful, awful person.
actually he's completely correct hitler didn't want to kill the jews and there is absolutely no evidence. can anyone here actually point me to a single piece of documentary evidence for a holocaust. you guys should read into why denying one single historical event in numerous countries can lead you imprisoned
Original post by driftawaay
He is a modern day Hitler so of course he is a Nazi sympathizer..

Merkel is the modern day Hitler.
Original post by Letimus97
you guys should read into why denying one single historical event in numerous countries can lead you imprisoned

We know why.

Because those who were part of it were not allowed to deny their crimes
Wow. What a sack of sh*t this man is. His hatred of the Palestinians is so all-consuming that he's trying to absolve of all responsibility the man whose actions were used as rationale for the founding of the state of which he is Prime Minister. I wonder if he'll get re-elected again after this.
Original post by Willdono
Merkel is the modern day Hitler.

lol get a brain implant
Disgusting man.

Nothing he does isn't calculated, though (he's incredibly intelligent).
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Disgusting man.

Nothing he does isn't calculated, though (he's incredibly intelligent).

Evil genius perhaps
Original post by Hydeman
Wow. What a sack of sh*t this man is. His hatred of the Palestinians is so all-consuming that he's trying to absolve of all responsibility the man whose actions were used as rationale for the founding of the state of which he is Prime Minister. I wonder if he'll get re-elected again after this.

Zionism is older than Nazism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

The Mufi was concerned if Germany expelled all the Jews they would move back to
Jerusalem this we do know as he spent most of his life fighting this until it was too late then he spent the rest telling muslims to attack Israel.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Zionism is older than Nazism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

The Mufi was concerned if Germany expelled all the Jews they would move back to
Jerusalem this we do know as he spent most of his life fighting this until it was too late then he spent the rest telling muslims to attack Israel.

I have, in fact, known about that Mufti for quite some time. From what I know, and what is accepted by just about every historian worth mentioning, he was aware of the Holocaust but was in no way the cause or catalyst for it. Netanyahu is wrong on this, plain and simple. The Mufti opposed expulsions for the reason you say, but that can hardly be paraphrased as 'Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews -- it was the Mufti's idea.'

Zionism may be older than Nazism but the state of Israel isn't. The primary reason cited for its creation after the war was that other countries couldn't be trusted to look after the Jews within their borders and a Jewish state was therefore needed. That line of reasoning would have been difficult to push without the Holocaust.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
I have, in fact, known about that Mufti for quite some time. From what I know, and what is accepted by just about every historian worth mentioning, he was aware of the Holocaust but was in no way the cause or catalyst for it. Netanyahu is wrong on this, plain and simple. The Mufti opposed expulsions for the reason you say, but that can hardly be paraphrased as 'Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews -- it was the Mufti's idea.'

Zionism may be older than Nazism but the state of Israel isn't. The primary reason cited for its creation after the war was that other countries couldn't be trusted to look after the Jews within their borders and a Jewish state was therefore needed. That line of reasoning would have been difficult to push without the Holocaust.

As I said in my first post his claims are bollox and should be called bollox

But the Mufti was aware of Germans plans for the Jews but was worried if they were simply expelled this would give them the impetus to move to Jerusalem and he spent the war years speaking out against this and after the war he spent his time getting muslims all riled up about it.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007667

But as I said it's bollox and we all know it is.
Like what?

Like in 70 odd years they've developed a thriving first world nations whilst they're neighbours haven't?
Original post by MatureStudent36
Like what?

Like in 70 odd years they've developed a thriving first world nations whilst they're neighbours haven't?

I shouldn't

but :biggrin:

But reading about the Mufti it shows just how much the muslim Arabs were frightened by the Jews and what they could achieve
Original post by MatureStudent36
Like what?

With unprecedented aid/support from the wealthiest and most powerful countries in the world, granting virtual immunity on the international stage from repercussions of certain actions, it ought to be mentioned/added.

Not to say that other regional countries haven't received aid from the West and failed to reach similar outcomes, but the scale of the assistance is incomparable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending