The Student Room Group

Netanyahu claims Hitler didn't want to kill Jews.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
No he's not saying that at all. He is saying they gave him the idea of what to do with them.

They were looking for a solution and they were given one 'burn them'

complete bollox of course but at least you be accurate when calling him out for this bollox

The mufti certainly knew about the Holocaust, and approved of it. He was up to his neck in pogroms and Jew hatred across the middle east, but he did not originate the idea of the final solution. Centuries of European Anti-Semitism were behind that. His record is bad enough without a needless embellishment like Netanyahu's.
Original post by Shqiptare
The mufti certainly knew about the Holocaust, and approved of it. He was up to his neck in pogroms and Jew hatred across the middle east, but he did not originate the idea of the final solution. Centuries of European Anti-Semitism were behind that. His record is bad enough without a needless embellishment like Netanyahu's.

Completely agree

Sometimes the truth is more damaging than the lies and in this case the truth does not need embellishing
As I said in my first post his claims are bollox and should be called bollox

But the Mufti was aware of Germans plans for the Jews but was worried if they were simply expelled this would give them the impetus to move to Jerusalem and he spent the war years speaking out against this and after the war he spent his time getting muslims all riled up about it.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007667

But as I said it's bollox and we all know it is.

So... the Mufti was a scumbag. Granted, but why is that relevant to Netanyahu's bollox? I don't see why it's worth bringing up on this thread.

Edit: Are you kidding me? Bollox is too extreme for this forum? :mad:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
With unprecedented aid/support from the wealthiest and most powerful countries in the world, granting virtual immunity on the international stage from repercussions of certain actions, it ought to be mentioned/added.

Not to say that other regional countries haven't received aid from the West and failed to reach similar outcomes, but the scale of the assistance is incomparable.

Qatar a Muslim countries is the richest in the world and Saudi is about 8th

So it can't just be about wealth or support
Original post by Hydeman
So... the Mufti was a scumbag. Granted, but why is that relevant to Netanyahu's *******s? I don't see why it's worth bringing up on this thread.

Netanyahu was talking about the mufti

Bless. But did you not know this?
Netanyahu was talking about the mufti

Bless. But did you not know this?

I don't see how him talking about the Mufti is justification to go into detail about the Mufti's own status as a scumbag. It almost sounds like an attempt to mitigate the seriousness of what Netanyahu's saying, all the while calling it out for the bollox that it is. It makes no difference to the severity of the statement how bad the Mufti himself was.
Original post by Bornblue
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

Yes he actually said it. He is claiming that Hitler did not want to kill Jews and it was the idea of the Palestinian mayo of Jerusalem.
He is saying it was the Palestinians that persuaded Hitler to adopt the final solution.
This is coming from the PM of Israel.

It is an outrageous attempt to try and blame Muslims for he Holocaust and in doing so has become a Hitler sympathizer.

Imagine if some nut job said Hitler didn't want to kill Jews - they'd be accused of being an anti-semite.

There is no evidence he said it. It is a claim by a bias newspaper
Whatever happened Jews had the last laugh
Nobody is ever told about the Madagascar plan.
Original post by Gears265
There is no evidence he said it. It is a claim by a bias newspaper

Yes there is!!! There is a video of him saying it. He has admitted he said it.
Ffs.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Willdono
Merkel is the modern day Hitler.

Why? Because she's German? Is that why? She seems quite centrist to me. I quite like her
Original post by Bornblue
Yes there is!!! There is a video of him saying it. He has admitted he said it.
Ffs.

If he did say it (though that is yet to be confirmed), did it not occur to you the mufti may of had some part to play. Hitler was responsible for most of it but the mufti is not entirely innocent as you make out.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Disgusting man.

Nothing he does isn't calculated, though (he's incredibly intelligent).

He's a killing machine. He will go to any lengths to make sure Palestinians are left destitute,killed and their lives ruined forever.
Original post by karl pilkington
Whatever happened Jews had the last laugh

How so?
Original post by MatureStudent36
Like what?

Like in 70 odd years they've developed a thriving first world nations whilst they're neighbours haven't?

Handouts and support from America,Britain and other foreign countries?
Original post by Shqiptare

Agreed with this.

Also one can plainly see the admiration for the Nazis many modern-Palestinians have so there's no need for stupid conspiracy theories to illustrate the connection.
I shouldn't

but :biggrin:

But reading about the Mufti it shows just how much the muslim Arabs were frightened by the Jews and what they could achieve

You do realise there are Christian and Jewish Arabs too in Palestine? They are also being tormented by bibi,having their rights stripped away.
(edited 8 years ago)
You couldn't make this up :rofl:

The blind supporters of everything Israel are now going to have to defend someone who is essentially in the same camp as holocaust deniers.

This guy is trying t blame an entire race/culture/wahetver for the killing of Jews. He's in a race war as far as he is concerned. It;s because of ******s like him you end up with genocide taking place. Two sides of the same coin. Sadly Israel probbaly could get away with rounding up Palestinians and gassing them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
I don't see how him talking about the Mufti is justification to go into detail about the Mufti's own status as a scumbag. It almost sounds like an attempt to mitigate the seriousness of what Netanyahu's saying, all the while calling it out for the bollox that it is. It makes no difference to the severity of the statement how bad the Mufti himself was.

Good for you but you're of course wrong.
Original post by queen-bee
You do realise there are Christian and Jewish Arabs too in Palestine? They are also being tormented by bibi,having their rights stripped away. Israel is built on Arab hatred no doubt

It's why I said MUSLIM Arabs

But yes I'm well aware of the treatment of other Arabs by Israel and other Arab Countries and when comparing the 2 Israel does come out on top.

But No. Israel is built on the desire of a Jewish homeland.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending