The Student Room Group

Netanyahu claims Hitler didn't want to kill Jews.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
Good for you but you're of course wrong.

Elaboration? What am I wrong about? :tongue:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You couldn't make this up :rofl:

The blind supporters of everything Israel are now going to have to defend someone who is essentially in the same camp as holocaust deniers.

Yet I can't see anyone defending his statements they are has I have said complete bollox (but this won't stop me supporting Israel)
Original post by Hydeman
Elaboration? What am I wrong about? :tongue:

this

'I don't see how him talking about the Mufti is justification to go into detail about the Mufti's own status as a scumbag. It almost sounds like an attempt to mitigate the seriousness of what Netanyahu's saying, all the while calling it out for the bollox that it is. It makes no difference to the severity of the statement how bad the Mufti himself was.'
Original post by Gears265
If he did say it (though that is yet to be confirmed), did it not occur to you the mufti may of had some part to play. Hitler was responsible for most of it but the mufti is not entirely innocent as you make out.

Yet to be confirmed? There's video evidence of him saying it you fool. Look at the effing video.
Netanyahu word for word said that hitter did not want to kill Jews and that was only persuaded to do so by mufti.
this

'I don't see how him talking about the Mufti is justification to go into detail about the Mufti's own status as a scumbag. It almost sounds like an attempt to mitigate the seriousness of what Netanyahu's saying, all the while calling it out for the bollox that it is. It makes no difference to the severity of the statement how bad the Mufti himself was.'

Which part of that? You communicated as much in your last post.
Reply 45
The man (prime minister of the jewish state) white-washed hitler just to get one up on the palestinians. Let that sink in for a moment.
It's why I said MUSLIM Arabs

But yes I'm well aware of the treatment of other Arabs by Israel and other Arab Countries and when comparing the 2 Israel does come out on top.

But No. Israel is built on the desire of a Jewish homeland.

So it's okay for them to treat non Muslims Arabs like dirt too,even Arabs who are Jews?

I understand that Jews want to built a homeland in the holy land

So you agree with how badly the Palestinians are being treated? Just for being Arabs,having their homes destroyed to make way for illegal settlements,killing innocents children,women and men
Original post by queen-bee
So it's okay for them to treat non Muslims Arabs like dirt too,even Arabs who are Jews?

I understand that Jews want to built a homeland in the holy land

So you agree with how badly the Palestinians are being treated? Just for being Arabs,having their homes destroyed to make way for illegal settlements,killing innocents children,women and men

NO (massive straw man there Queeny)

And No the Palestinians are responsible for their own choices but this isn't about them it's about Netanyahu being a bit of a dick
Original post by Hydeman
Which part of that? You communicated as much in your last post.

All of it. I would have thought that was obvious:s-smilie:
All of it. I would have thought that was obvious:s-smilie:

Alright, in that case, why is it wrong? I'm merely surprised that your responses are so lacking in detail that I keep having to ask further, rather obvious, questions.
NO (massive straw man there Queeny)

And No the Palestinians are responsible for their own choices but this isn't about them it's about Netanyahu being a bit of a dick

Yeah because the Palestinians choose to be killed and made homeless and occupied.
How so?

They now behave with impunity and get away with murdering civilians they also have a lot of influence over the media in America etc.
Yeah because the Palestinians choose to be killed and made homeless and occupied.

They could at any point since 1947 have sought peace (just think if they had accepted the 47 proposal)

there have been multiple attempts but they thought violence was the answer and they lost and have kept losing

But as I said this isn't about them

But a simple question for you should they have accepted the 47 partition plan?
They could at any point since 1947 have sought peace (just think if they had accepted the 47 proposal)

there have been multiple attempts but they thought violence was the answer and they lost and have kept losing

But as I said this isn't about them

But a simple question for you should they have accepted the 47 partition plan?

Due to backing from the west?
Yet I can't see anyone defending his statements they are has I have said complete bollox (but this won't stop me supporting Israel)

Alright then but don't try and pretend Isreal, like the Palestinian ruling establishment, isn't full of racists.
Due to backing from the west?

I asked you a simple question Queeny
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Alright then but don't try and pretend Isreal, like the Palestinian ruling establishment, isn't full of racists.

Is that you admitting you were wrong?
I asked you a simple question Queeny

Likewise

What? :shock:
Likewise

Then answer it Queeny. I did after all ask first

Then I will answer yours (this is how it works)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending