The Student Room Group

Are you in love? What do you love most?

Very simple: Are you in love at this point of time with anyone and if so what do you love most about this person?

In my case I am madly in love and the thing I love most about her is her smile and twinkle in her eye she gets when she's happy...
Yupp Im totally love struck and I love it :h:

Scroll to see replies

They're so similar to me that it's uncanny.

I like that they look exactly like I do when I look in the mirror :love:
i'm in luhh wit da coco:lol::lol:
in all seriousness, i'm not in love with anyone. lol.
Original post by samina_ay

Darn you beat me to it :rofl:

OP No i am not in love :smile:
Love is for the weak :cool:
I'm in love with this

Original post by samina_ay

Damn. Just got that tune outta my head. Now it's back. :rock:
I'm in LUH wit da coco.
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda!

On a serious note, no not in love, never been either.
Reply 9
Yep, I am :love:

I know I am, because just 3 days in a row without seeing her is killing me... every day, I'm looking forward to the next time we meet :colondollar:
1) No.
2) Pizza.
I'm in love with my guinea pigs :love:
Love doesn't exist
Yes! I love everything, no way I could pick just one thing. The way his face creases when he laughs, the way he looks at me when he doesn't think anyone's looking, the fact that we can just joke around and laugh, his hair, everything
Original post by albertrobson1
Love doesn't exist

Who broke your heart, Albert?
Original post by CoolCavy
I'm in love with my guinea pigs :love:

*to the beat of "I'm In Love Wit Da Coco*

I'm in love, with my guinea pigs! I'm in love with my guinea pigs!
Original post by georgiaswift
Who broke your heart, Albert?

People. Personal research. Basically I'm very certain that there's no such thing as romantic love. Platonic love, yes, but not romantic. It's just a state of delusion that the endorphins and dopamine put us in. We try to love the unlovable, because we've been promised love all our lives. I never want to have sex or even be in a relationship ever again.
People. Personal research. Basically I'm very certain that there's no such thing as romantic love. Platonic love, yes, but not romantic. It's just a state of delusion that the endorphins and dopamine put us in. We try to love the unlovable, because we've been promised love all our lives. I never want to have sex or even be in a relationship ever again.

Give it a couple of years, and the right person, and we'll have you thinking straight again buddy :jumphug:

Just because romantic love hasn't worked out for you in the past, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You don't have to fall in love but others will, even if you claim it doesn't exist
Reply 19
Yes. The special one is called food :h: he makes me very happy and I love everything about him, especially his Mexican side :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending