You scare me. :smile:

Well, you're a scaredy cat so I'm not surprised. :puppyeyes:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
More than Satan?

Maybe. :cry2:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by demx9
Careful with that edge .. Also I'm surprised you didn't include http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I did lol its in the list on the first post with me saying ill make a seperate post about them and that they are scum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

So how is a TSR thread scarier than Satan then? :lol:
Original post by Anon_98
Well, you're a scaredy cat so I'm not surprised. :puppyeyes:

Islam scares me because its conception of hell is vindictive

Shall I go post on the ISOC telling them that? :wink: :colonhash:
Reply 45
Original post by DeathGuardElite
I did lol its in the list on the first post with me saying ill make a seperate post about them and that they are scum

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're right sorry.

Why don't you like them ? I found them to be quite interesting.
Original post by demx9
You're right sorry.

Why don't you like them ? I found them to be quite interesting.

They mix Nazism and Satanism their history is pretty bad and their founders reasoning heavily influenced by Nazi dogma

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol why is that?

:shh:

Well I don't think Satan is scary, just evil so the question doesn't really make sense to me bc it's obvious. In my eyes, it'd kinda be like asking how is a strawberry sweeter than a lemon. :s-smilie: But I guess it's bc you're all making sp00ky comments. O_o I don't know. :s-smilie:

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Islam scares me because its conception of hell is vindictive

Shall I go post on the ISOC telling them that? :wink: :colonhash:

Ohh..it does? >.<

XD Um, well you could if you wanted to- I'm not sure what would happen though. :rofl: Infact, I dare you. :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 48
They mix Nazism and Satanism

Yeah that's kind of why I liked them Lol
Original post by Anon_98

Well I don't think Satan is scary, just evil so the question doesn't really make sense to me bc it's obvious. In my eyes, it'd kinda be like asking how is a strawberry sweeter than a lemon. :s-smilie: But I guess it's bc you're all making sp00ky comments. O_o I don't know. :s-smilie:

The Abrahamic God is much more evil than Satan, the latter doesn't throw people into burning sulphur for eternity :wink:
Original post by Anon_98

Ohh..it does? >.<

XD Um, well you could if you wanted to- I'm not sure what would happen though. :rofl: Infact, I dare you. :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'll go to the ISOC and tell them I find their thread "scary" because the things they believe are "sp00ky"... I'd get banned pretty quick, methinks. :wink:
What does being a Satanist consist of?
The Abrahamic God is much more evil than Satan, the latter doesn't throw people into burning sulphur for eternity :wink:

Hmm...no. ^-^ Oh but one could argue that in actual fact, it is satan who throws people into this sulphur pit you speak of bc I suppose he leads/encourages you to commit sin in the first place which results in such a punishment. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

simple ritual lol warning i have demonolotary rituals here as that is what i do as well as Necromantic Demonolotary
home cleansing.
"on a warm day- open all the windows, burn sandalwood incence and candles with light scents and invokve the daemon of your choice in each room"
Necromantic rituals tend to also be much longer struggling to find that isn't long enough to take 30 minutes to put up XD
then we have sigillum diaboli which involves sigils .
magick ritual for aid in learning or to learn.
in this ritual you can use delepitore or any other similar daemon
it needs a few items and the sigil of the daemon or delepitore.
a ritual circle and the creation of a demonic amulet, there is also another ritual which involves infusing demonic energy into items these two have drawings or required small changes if you want to use other daemons
Original post by demx9
Yeah that's kind of why I liked them Lol

that's one of the reason quite a lot of Satanists do not like them
there are a ton more reasons.

http://theisticsatanism.com/other.html#JoS
here

Original post by Anon_98

Ohh..it does? >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol ok
Original post by Anon_98
Hmm...no. ^-^ Oh but one could argue that in actual fact, it is satan who throws people into this sulphur pit you speak of bc I suppose he leads/encourages you to commit sin in the first place which results in such a punishment. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it can't be argued as such because it is God who 1) created hell, 2) decides who goes there and 3) throws them in :wink:
Original post by childofthesun
What does being a Satanist consist of?

if you go to the main page and look at the first post you'll notice a ton of different sects.

Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah but that's only if you follow the Abrahamic view point.
Reply 57
that's one of the reason quite a lot of Satanists do not like them

Obviously no one will want to want to publicly known as a Nazi, because it has a terrible stigma, BUT:

-Nazis wanted to eradicate Judeo-Christian religions, which is fundamental to liberate humanity spiritually
-Nazis wanted to bring back pagan religions, with a mix of western & eastern esoterism

If Satanism is synonym to Paganism (we can say this in general), then Nazis we're doing good work in this aspect.
Original post by CoolCavy
i know who he is and he isn't AzimH :h:

Hey aren't you that guinea pig lady?
Hey aren't you that guinea pig lady?

yes i am...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending