The Student Room Group

Do men ever get jealous that women can get laid so easily?

I'm currently in a relationship but if I was single I know that I could have sex with different guys as often as I want to. I personally never wanted to and don't see much accomplishment in this as I find casual sex to be empty for me personally. But I see a lot of slut-shaming on here and I wondered if some of these guys are just sexually frustrated and taking it out on women that actually can get laid. The thing is if these guys got even a fraction of the opportunities man women get they would gulp it right up and be over the moon.

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Personally don't see the point in pointless coitus.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm currently in a relationship but if I was single I know that I could have sex with different guys as often as I want to. I personally never wanted to and don't see much accomplishment in this as I find casual sex to be empty for me personally. But I see a lot of slut-shaming on here and I wondered if some of these guys are just sexually frustrated and taking it out on women that actually can get laid. The thing is if these guys got even a fraction of the opportunities man women get they would gulp it right up and be over the moon.

What do you think?

I think you may be onto something here... :holmes:
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Personally don't see the point in pointless coitus.

Spoiler

Me neither. The point is though, do some men resent that it is as easy as talking a walk in the park for women to find a sex partner?
i think guys get frustrated that girls don't use their powers for sex more often

from my experience:
casual sex doesn't appeal to a lot of girls
girls can pretty much get laid by anyone but-
girls have standards for who they want to sleep with, and so are more selective, thus sleep around less
I couldnt care less what they do
It is their body and their life :smile:
Sounds ridiculous.
Yes it is very easy for women to get sex compared to men. A woman can literally go on her phone, and have a decent guy turn up on her doorstep in 5 minutes.

For a guy, you're doing well if you're having sex with a different woman once every fortnight. It's insanely different.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

What do you think?

Lol, have you ever read this forum before? Like half the threads in here (with some overspill into Chat) are on this topic.
well now i know what 'laid' means...:s-smilie:
TSR has taught me so much :redface:
Yeah it's called meninism

Jk
Oh for gods' sake, not this again.

Heterosexual men sleep with heterosexual women at the exact same rate and in exactly the same numbers as heterosexual women sleep with heterosexual men.

Its exactly "as easy" for either sex as it is for the other.
Original post by CoolCavy

It means to have sex
It has taught you so many things you dont want to know:tongue:
Original post by richpanda
Yes it is very easy for women to get sex compared to men. A woman can literally go on her phone, and have a decent guy turn up on her doorstep in 5 minutes.

What are you talking about? So can any reasonably popular guy.
Original post by cole-slaw
Oh for gods' sake, not this again.

Heterosexual men sleep with heterosexual women at the exact same rate and in exactly the same numbers as heterosexual women sleep with heterosexual men.

Its exactly "as easy" for either sex as it is for the other.

The rate may be the same but what about the pool of selection?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
It means to have sex
It has taught you so many things you dont want to know:tongue:

mhm..:s-smilie:
yes, i even know (sort of) what an o***** is thanks to TSR...:s-smilie:
Original post by cole-slaw
What are you talking about? So can any reasonably popular guy.

Comparing like for like, how about a reasonably popular girl? So the average male can get laid as much as the average female?
mhm..:s-smilie:
yes, i even know (sort of) what an o***** is thanks to TSR...:s-smilie:

:console:
Original post by Helenia
Lol, have you ever read this forum before? Like half the threads in here (with some overspill into Chat) are on this topic.

Yes exactly.. That's why I'm bringing it up the 'slut' shaming of females has been rife here so I wanted to explore if this may be one of the issues at the root.

Lies xD.

Latest