The Student Room Group

Netanyahu claims Hitler didn't want to kill Jews.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bornblue
How very convenient. Watch his video.

I just informed you, but you continue seeking black cats.
Original post by Willdono
Merkel is the modern day Hitler.

That's why she let so many immigrants into Germany
You're claiming there's no evidence that Netanyahu said this when quite frankly there's tonnes of evidence including video evidence of him saying it.

Exactly and you, and that idiot (whatever his name is) are gullible enough to believe I believe there is no evidence 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. The average IQ on this thread must be equivalent to that of a rock
If he wants to talk about pro-Nazi collaborators, maybe Netanyahu should answer some questions about his old mentor Yitzhak Shamir and his Stern Gang's Nazi links?
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Everyone can see right through you.

Until America have confirmed the legitimacy of the video, we can not be sure if it was fabricated or not. Anti-zionists will do what they can to portray Netanyahu in the wrong. America needs to confirm and until they do, I will not believe a thing from a pro-Hamas paper
Original post by a noble chance
Nothing any elected head of state does isn't calculated. What is your reasoning for thinking he is especially intelligent?

Spoiler

he was educated at MIT and reportedly has an IQ of 180
Original post by Gears265
Exactly and you, and that idiot (whatever his name is) are gullible enough to believe I believe there is no evidence 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. The average IQ on this thread must be equivalent to that of a rock

Nice try.
You claimed there was no evidence when there clearly was.
If you were 'joking' do tell me what the point of this hilarious joke was?
Reply 107
Hilarious considering Zionists funded Nazism as the persecution of Jews across Europe and the wider world actually helped push Jews towards both political Zionism and relocating to Israel to avoid that persecution. People also like to forget the fact that Zionists funded many of the gulags in the USSR. The fact is, people get rich from creating war, intervening and creating mass panic, whether its socially or financially in the markets, as they capitalise on events they have orchestrated to play out. This is hardly anything new.

Original post by demx9
Thanks to US support, well Jews own the US so not a surprise there

Don't tell the truth. People don't like it.

Original post by karl pilkington
Whatever happened Jews had the last laugh

The Jews is a daft term. There's a world of difference between a Zionist and a typical Jewish person just wanting to get on with their life. There are plenty of Jews who don't go to Israel and have no wish to be politically involved with Zionism or Israel.

Its funny because Zionists like to band out the 'anti-Semitism' nonsense when you criticise political Zionism yet really its nothing of the sort. You can be completely critical of Zionism whilst having nothing against Jews. Zionism has become an untouchable horrible political movement that you can barely speak out against any more because people instantly jump to label you an anti-Semite.

Even WW2 was orchestrated all to help people get rich and impose financial control upon nations for years to come. Everything is about money, power and control. Look up the history of the Rothschild's from 1890-1935.

Until America have confirmed the legitimacy of the video, we can not be sure if it was fabricated or not. Anti-zionists will do what they can to portray Netanyahu in the wrong. America needs to confirm and until they do, I will not believe a thing from a pro-Hamas paper

I think you are going to have to start using disclaimers whether you are joking.
(edited 8 years ago)
Nice try.
You claimed there was no evidence when there clearly was.
If you were 'joking' do tell me what the point of this hilarious joke was?

The joke isn't what I said but rather the fact you people over reacted about it. You went to the effort of even posting the vid because you were that gullible.

But on a more serious note until American investigators have proved it was not fabricated by the pro Hamas and Hebzollah paper, we can not be certain it is real.
The joke isn't what I said but rather the fact you people over reacted about it. You went to the effort of even posting the vid because you were that gullible.

But on a more serious note until American investigators have proved it was not fabricated by the pro Hamas and Hebzollah paper, we can not be certain it is real.

You said there was no evidence, i provided it.
Ah so when someone claims a lack of evidence I'm meant to know they are joking. You have a high opinion of yourself. How stupid of me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

I think you are going to have to start using disclaimers whether you are joking.

I was not joking in that post. The paper is pro Hamas, pro Hebzollah and pro ISIS. It has every reason to fabricate a video against Israel. Until a neutral nation like the USA confirms otherwise we have to accept it was fabricated

Your contributions to this thread has been embarrassing.... It you want each and every proof you refuse to believe to be certified by the US government you must be living under a bridge.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Your contributions to this thread has been embarrassing.... It you want each and every proof you refuse to believe to be certified by the US government you must be living under a bridge.

:colonhash:
Reply 114
Until America have confirmed the legitimacy of the video, we can not be sure if it was fabricated or not.

Oh yes, America, the last bastion of truth on this planet.

:rofl:
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

Yes he actually said it. He is claiming that Hitler did not want to kill Jews and it was the idea of the Palestinian mayo of Jerusalem.

Actually he didn't say that. He said that it was the Grand Mufti who placed the idea in Hitler's mind.

I don't know if that's true (we will never truly know), but it seems like the hysterical response from people like Mehdi Hasan calling him a Holocaust denier is directly related to how desperate they are that people should not know that the Grand Mufti did propose to kill all the Jews, and also that he was involved in the Holocaust (he recruited Bosniak SS battalions who were involved in Holocaust operations)
Original post by BaconandSauce
No not really

One denies it happened the other is wrong for the reason it happened

If you can't spot the difference let me know and I'll try explaining in small words and short sentences

Shows your ignorance. Holocaust denial extends far beyond simply 'denying' the existence of the Holocaust.

If you want, I can explain using basic language considering thats how primitive your brain is
Original post by SignFromDog
Actually he didn't say that. He said that it was the Grand Mufti who placed the idea in Hitler's mind.

I don't know if that's true (we will never truly know), but it seems like the hysterical response from people like Mehdi Hasan calling him a Holocaust denier is directly related to how desperate they are that people should not know that the Grand Mufti did propose to kill all the Jews, and also that he was involved in the Holocaust (he recruited Bosniak SS battalions who were involved in Holocaust operations)

Nop he didn't say that. Funny that you defend him.
He said the exact words 'hitler did not want to exterminate Jews' - he said he was persuaded to do so by the mufti. What Netanyahu said has been discredited by every credible holocuast researcher / historian including the one from yad vashem. The Israeli opposition all called him on it as have several Jews.

Netanyahu is so desperately trying to smear the Palestianins that he is sympathising for hitler. It's a disgrace to victims of the Holocaust.

As I've said nearly every if not every historian has called bs on what bibi said. The Only people who hold that opinion are loonies with an ulterior motive- often holcoaust deniers so great to see Netanyahu share a platform with them (no I am not saying he is a denier)

This is a shameless and outrageous attempt to blame Palestinains for the holocaust and he has been right condemned by both Jews and non Jews, Israelis and others alike. Scumbag of a man.
Nop he didn't say that. Funny that you defend him.
He said the exact words 'hitler did not want to exterminate Jews' - he said he was persuaded to do so by the mufti. What Netanyahu said has been discredited by every credible holocuast researcher / historian including the one from yad vashem. The Israeli opposition all called him on it as have several Jews.

Netanyahu is so desperately trying to smear the Palestianins that he is sympathising for hitler. It's a disgrace to victims of the Holocaust.

As I've said nearly every if not every historian has called bs on what bibi said. The Only people who hold that opinion are loonies with an ulterior motive- often holcoaust deniers so great to see Netanyahu share a platform with them (no I am not saying he is a denier)

This is a shameless and outrageous attempt to blame Palestinains for the holocaust and he has been right condemned by both Jews and non Jews, Israelis and others alike. Scumbag of a man.

I'm not defending him per se (and I will have to go and look at the actual transcript). The point I'm making is that it is ludicrous that Islamist shills like Mehdi Hasan are saying he's a Holocaust denier.

And also that many anti-Zionist websites have been covering this in a way that very cleverly avoids admitting that the Grand Mufti was in fact a huge Nazi, that he proposed the Holocaust and that he was involved in recruiting battalions of Bosniak SS to kill Jews. Do you accept those historical facts?

I do think that whatever the degree of Netanyahu's historical mistake, it does relate to a broader historical truth that the Arab leadership of the 1930s and 1940s was virulently anti-semitic and supportive of the Third
Reich's agenda

Also, it is true to say that the Final Solution as an agenda came about during World War 2, and as a matter of history we have almost no documentation on Hitler's involvement in ordering the Final Solution or how he came to the decision. So while Netanyahu may have been wrong to state with certainty as he did, it is absolutely a historical possibility and to depict this as some kind of Holocaust denial just smacks of desperation
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SignFromDog
I'm not defending him per se (and I will have to go and look at the actual transcript). The point I'm making is that it is ludicrous that Islamist shills like Mehdi Hasan are saying he's a Holocaust denier.

And also that many anti-Zionist websites have been covering this in a way that very cleverly avoids admitting that the Grand Mufti was in fact a huge Nazi, that he proposed the Holocaust and that he was involved in recruiting battalions of Bosniak SS to kill Jews. Do you accept those historical facts?

I do think that whatever the degree of Netanyahu's historical mistake, it does relate to a broader historical truth that the Arab leadership of the 1930s and 1940s was virulently anti-semitic and supportive of the Third
Reich's agenda

Also, it is true to say that the Final Solution as an agenda came about during World War 2, and as a matter of history we have almost no documentation on Hitler's involvement in ordering the Final Solution or how he came to the decision. So while Netanyahu may have been wrong to state with certainty as he did, it is absolutely a historical possibility and to depict this as some kind of Holocaust denial just smacks of desperation

He's not a holocaust denier but he has just sympathised with Hitler.
There's no question mufti was a nasty individual but it's just factually and historically wrong to make out that hitler did not want to kill Jews and was only persuaded to by mufti. It's wrong - it's been discredited by every credible historian - many of them Jewish or Israeli.

There's an ulterior motive and that's to paint the Palestianins as responsible for the holcoaust in some way.
The killing of Jews had started far before the meeting and the final solution has been shown to have had nothing to do with mufti.

Netanyahu has been widely condemned, especially by Jews. It's a disgrace to victims of the holcoaust and he is absolving hitler of blame. Imagine if corbyn said 'hitter didn't want to kill Jews'- you'd be up in arms.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending