The Student Room Group

TSR Satanist Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Yes I'll go to the ISOC and tell them I find their thread "scary" because the things they believe are "sp00ky"... I'd get banned pretty quick, methinks. :wink:

XD Okay, I'm totally waiting.- Remember to tag me. ^-^ I didn't say the things people believe in here are sp00ky bc frankly I've absolutely no idea what everyone's beliefs in this thread are, I said the comments that have been made are sp00ky. The only reason you'd probably get a warning of somesort is bc the TSRians in that thread are overly sensitive/ protective so they'd report you just for making a comment which doesn't fit in with their beliefs.

The posts that I was referring to were stuff like I've just quoted below. Personally I think Halloween is a time for enjoyment and together...ness not rituals, so when I saw Plantagenet Crown's comment, I was like -----> O_o bc I found it scary, you cannot deny that is a scary post. :rofl: Well, you can but..:s-smilie:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Sounds interesting. Are there any famous satanic rituals that one could do during Halloween?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by demx9
Obviously no one will want to want to publicly known as a Nazi, because it has a terrible stigma, BUT:

-Nazis wanted to eradicate Judeo-Christian religions, which is fundamental to liberate humanity spiritually
-Nazis wanted to bring back pagan religions, with a mix of western & eastern esoterism

If Satanism is synonym to Paganism (we can say this in general), then Nazis we're doing good work in this aspect.

Yeah i'm not having a debate on this here i've posted a link you can find a whole lot of arguements there and some address Nazism and Satanism.
problem is when you get down to the nitty gritty Nazism also promoted Christianity you forget Gott Mitt Uns God is with us, Hitler originally used Christianity as a way to argue for the destruction of the jews.
All of this also goes against the main beliefs of Satanism which promotes individualism(nazism is against this) Free thought(nazism is against this) and is against racism which nazi also promotes.

this debate will not be done here.
Original post by CoolCavy
yes i am...

Yeah thats the only reason i partially recognized who you were because of all the guinea pig posts i've seen with the gifs and what not made by you.
Original post by DeathGuardElite
simple ritual lol warning i have demonolotary rituals here as that is what i do as well as Necromantic Demonolotary
home cleansing.
"on a warm day- open all the windows, burn sandalwood incence and candles with light scents and invokve the daemon of your choice in each room"
Necromantic rituals tend to also be much longer struggling to find that isn't long enough to take 30 minutes to put up XD
then we have sigillum diaboli which involves sigils .
magick ritual for aid in learning or to learn.
in this ritual you can use delepitore or any other similar daemon
it needs a few items and the sigil of the daemon or delepitore.
a ritual circle and the creation of a demonic amulet, there is also another ritual which involves infusing demonic energy into items these two have drawings or required small changes if you want to use other daemons

Original post by Anon_98
XD Okay, I'm totally waiting.- Remember to tag me. ^-^ I didn't say the things people believe in here are sp00ky bc frankly I've absolutely no idea what everyone's beliefs in this thread are, I said the comments that have been made are sp00ky. The only reason you'd probably get a warning of somesort is bc the TSRians in that thread are overly sensitive/ protective so they'd report you just for making a comment which doesn't fit in with their beliefs.

The posts that I was referring to were stuff like I've just quoted below. Personally I think Halloween is a time for enjoyment and together...ness not rituals, so when I saw Plantagenet Crown's comment, I was like -----> O_o bc I found it scary, you cannot deny that is a scary post. :rofl: Well, you can but..:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, why is that post scary? You yourself said Halloween is a time for enjoyment which is a bit strange anyway. Aren't muslims meant to hate Halloween? :hmmmm:

I'm sorry but the rest of the rituals are like two pages long and have drawings which are needed.
I'll see if i can condence them or something.

Actually i could post a gate opening ritual but it could lead to some idiot doing it in halloween and ****ing something up.
Really now?
What do you talk about?

idk i see an old man chillin on my sofa sometimes and he reminds me of the devil, im assuming he is the devil cuz he just appears from no where and loves smoking weed
Original post by halal kebab5
idk i see an old man chillin on my sofa sometimes and he reminds me of the devil, im assuming he is the devil cuz he just appears from no where and loves smoking weed

oh that's a weed ghost you'll be fine their mostly harmless just make sure you have munches.
Lmao, why is that post scary? You yourself said Halloween is a time for enjoyment which is a bit strange anyway. Aren't muslims meant to hate Halloween? :hmmmm:

Bc you said you'd be performing a satanic ritual and from my understanding that's an endless chant of somesort, actually I've no idea what it is or what kinda image my mind has conjured up for those words but it isn't a good one and it reminds me of a horror movie, horror movies are scary. *screamSSSssssSSsssSSsss*
Why is it strange? Do you not agree? Just bc you disagree with someone else's view, doesn't mean its strange. :wink: Uhh..who said Muslims are "meant" to hate anything? And "Hatred"¿ Gosh no - Hatred stirs up dissension, love covers over all wrongs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Bc you said you'd be performing a satanic ritual and from my understanding that's an endless chant of somesort, actually I've no idea what it is or what kinda image my mind has conjured up for those words but it isn't a good one and it reminds me of a horror movie, horror movies are scary. *screamSSSssssSSsssSSsss*
Why is it strange? Do you not agree? Just bc you disagree with someone else's view, doesn't mean its strange. :wink: Uhh..who said Muslims are "meant" to hate anything? And "Hatred"¿ Gosh no - Hatred stirs up dissension, love covers over all wrongs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found it strange that you said Halloween is time for enjoyment when during this time of year whenever most muslims talk about it, it's usually to express their disapproval and talk about how unislamic it is :lol:
Original post by halal kebab5

Maybe he's just the ghost of a man who loved smoking weed.
Maybe he's just the ghost of a man who loved smoking weed.

Weed ghost! :P

I found it strange that you said Halloween is time for enjoyment when during this time of year whenever most muslims talk about it, it's usually to express their disapproval and talk about how unislamic it is :lol:

fun through complaining and saying its bad and saying bad things about it lol

XD Well, I don't think it's unislamic hence why I'm probably not expressing dissaproval. :s-smilie: Just bc some Muslims view it that way, doesn't mean we're all like that- therefore there's no need to find it strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Actually i could post a gate opening ritual but it could lead to some idiot doing it in halloween and ****ing something up.

Did you actually ever evoke a being from the Astral or other planes ?
Original post by demx9
Did you actually ever evoke a being from the Astral or other planes ?

not with this ritual it requires 12 hours for some reason i should really open my books more often hell i just found i have a guide to exorcism.
Reply 76
not with this ritual it requires 12 hours for some reason i should really open my books more often hell i just found i have a guide to exorcism.

OK, I meant with any ritual .. Also if you want could you PM this ritual you're talking about I'm interested in the content .. Thanks
Original post by demx9
OK, I meant with any ritual .. Also if you want could you PM this ritual you're talking about I'm interested in the content .. Thanks

Oh i have with other rituals its just this one i haven't used before.
i'll PM you it tomorrow.(i feel a tad depressed atm)
Reply 78
Oh i have with other rituals its just this one i haven't used before.
i'll PM you it tomorrow.(i feel a tad depressed atm)

ok thx.. hope you feel better
Original post by demx9
ok thx.. hope you feel better

I will.
i'll see about sending it in the next hour if i keep feeling okay.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending