The Student Room Group

Attractive guys, how often do girls give you eye contact a day?

Attractive guys, how often do girls give you eye contact a day?

Scroll to see replies

Hypothetically , approx every 29.36 seconds.
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Nice one LOL
Never.
Original post by angelcake123
Nice one LOL

i try :u:
I get eye contact because I look aggressive when walking on my own, it's because of my stress making me tense.
i catch glances of my crush looking at me :u: (probs cause i give her quick glances)
i am not sure if she has a BF rn though. if she does i will have to move on :tongue:
Hi , I'm an attractive guy and would love to answe your question.

I would say I don't really count the number of times I "get" eye contact because it's meaningless. A girl on the train did start talking to me randomly today but I put my headphones on soon afterwards because she was a minger.
Original post by Awesome Genius

I would say I don't really count the number of times I "get" eye contact because it's meaningless. A girl on the train did start talking to me randomly today but I put my headphones on soon afterwards because she was a minger.

So rude. You're lucky she even initiated conversation with you.

I don't get it? lol
Every 5s, which means I can't even go to sleep ffs.
Original post by samina_ay
So rude. You're lucky she even initiated conversation with you.

What how?! It's not like you have to talk to everyone that talks to you. If she had something interesting to say, then fine, we'd talk but she was just making the kind of small talk you do when you're attracted to someone and I wasn't attracted to her so surely putting on my headphones is an ok thing to do init
Original post by samina_ay
I don't get it? lol

I was being sarcastic :smile:

Dammm , you must be a 11/10 for someone , A GIRL to take to you on the TRAIN. Trains are so damm awkard in the uk , in the states it's much more chill and scary :frown:
What how?! It's not like you have to talk to everyone that talks to you. If she had something interesting to say, then fine, we'd talk but she was just making the kind of small talk you do when you're attracted to someone and I wasn't attracted to her so surely putting on my headphones is an ok thing to do init

I commute to uni by train - everyone's a rude basket--she was probably just being polite. Your loss anyway haha
Dammm , you must be a 11/10 for someone , A GIRL to take to you on the TRAIN. Trains are so damm awkard in the uk , in the states it's much more chill and scary :frown:

Nah I'm 7/10 lol, but I've found that people do start randomly me talking to me on trains for some reason. Usually it's old men but girls can do too. She just commented on what I was watching on my laptop but I could see she wanted to keep talking but like I said, not one for me...
Reply 16

Woah, she dodged a bullet there!
Too many times, if I'm honest. They just can't stop looking at me.

:wink:
Nah I'm 7/10 lol, but I've found that people do start randomly me talking to me on trains for some reason. Usually it's old men but girls can do too. She just commented on what I was watching on my laptop but I could see she wanted to keep talking but like I said, not one for me...

Savage.
No idea. I tend to smile at people so I quite often get smiled back at.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending