The Student Room Group

Are you in love? What do you love most?

Scroll to see replies

Have been with people but now I reserve my love for something that has never let me down... FOOD! :tongue:
unfortunalty yes i am in love but as i can't afford to take the time to act on my feelings must keep blocking and focusing on the prize which is prosperity and success
Mah waifu is my OTL
I've been in love with the same person for the last 6 years. What I love most about him is that we click on every level. Never thought I would meet someone who was on my exact wavelength.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Clearly I have a lot in common with the "lovers" here... Afterall my 2nd love after her is FOOOD!! :lol:
Yup. 99.9% sure that I'm head over heels.

Her eyes are beautiful, we have similar interests, and she has a fantastic sense of humour...
:colondollar:
Tbh I'm head over heels in love with someone atm. But they live in another country, only get to see her a couple of times a year so I've decided not to pursue it. I was devastated when she cancelled her plans to move to the UK.

No idea if she knows, but I think she has a slight idea that I at least like her. Either that or my mates have told her!!! lol

Anyway my favourite thing about her would be her smile and laugh :smile: plus how goofy she is, just really cute when she's being goofy!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DanB1991
Tbh I'm head over heels in love with someone atm. But they live in another country, only get to see her a couple of times a year so I've decided not to pursue it. I was devastated when she cancelled her plans to move to the UK.

No idea if she knows, but I think she has a slight idea that I at least like her. Either that or my mates have told her!!! lol

Anyway my favourite thing about her would be her smile and laugh :smile: plus how goofy she is, just really cute when she's being goofy!

Aww mate same here although she's just quite far away from me. That said I just think she's absolutely perfect so Im not lwttig her go whatsoever...

I think you should tell her openly btw!

Also thats pretty much the same with her... Her smile and how cute she is but denies it religiously :lol:
Money is people right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm Im infatuated with someone...
Original post by Anonymous
Aww mate same here although she's just quite far away from me. That said I just think she's absolutely perfect so Im not lwttig her go whatsoever...

I think you should tell her openly btw!

Also thats pretty much the same with her... Her smile and how cute she is but denies it religiously :lol:

Worst thing is, I'm seeing her this weekend....

I did try once before when I had some dutch courage.... but she didn't hear because it was loud, realised I shouldn't tell her drunk and pussied out :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending