The Student Room Group

What really gets on your nerves?

Scroll to see replies

When my parents complain about how useless and stupid I am, and then compare me to my cousins who way more intelligent and successful than me. :angry:
People who lack manners, and people who stare at you like you're from another planet :mad:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Reue
People posting general chat threads in the Advice forum..

N00bs
Reply 43
Original post by Awesome Genius
N00bs

Grinds my gears
Original post by DeadEnd_96
When my parents complain about how useless and stupid I am, and then compare me to my cousins who way more intelligent and successful than me. :angry:

this:redface:
Homophobia.
Racism.
Sexism.
Bullying.
Cheating.
Pro-life.
People who try to force their religious beliefs onto others.
People who play the benefits system.
When someone hides my stuff and calls it "tidying up".
:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
TSR! Tsr is what really gets on my nerves sometimes :mad:
Oh yeh, when the ironing lady "forgets" to iron my best shirts and I have to ask my mum to do it.
Electricity and chemical signals.
Original post by preetg97
People who lack manners, and people who stare at you like you're from another planet :mad:

This! :sigh:
When I accidentally close a project file :angry:
When there is something called personal space and people don't understand :mad:
Original post by cherryblossoming
cheating (as in on tests/exams) pisses me off so ****ing much oh my god

THIS SO MUCH. I work hard for the grades I try to get and then when a student who puts hardly any work but either looked at the answer sheet online or when marking in class just changes stuff it just pisses me off. Then they'll always argue that because it's not the final exam it doesn't matter. Yeah maybe to your lazy ass but to me I want to know how well I'm doing relative to the class and what i still need to know.

Okay rant over.
Reply 53
People who say stuff to me like 'Ah aaaaah... I don't like you man, you so sour man, you sour' when I'm actually pretty good :wink:
Reply 54
Also loud, confident people who can't grasp the fact that some people are shy, and ask stupid questions like 'Why don't you talk?' :angry:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Why tho?

Z, because your bums are red, the doctor said you must be dead
Original post by DeadEnd_96

Original post by toonervoustotalk
this:redface:

That's horrible. :frown: You guys are awesome in your own right :hugs:
Original post by AbsoluteAnarchy
Homophobia.
Racism.
Sexism.
Bullying.
Cheating.
Pro-life.
People who try to force their religious beliefs onto others.
People who play the benefits system.
When someone hides my stuff and calls it "tidying up".
:biggrin:

Basically all of this
Original post by John55
Also loud, confident people who can't grasp the fact that some people are shy, and ask stupid questions like 'Why don't you talk?' :angry:

THIS SO MUCH. People do that to me all the time :mad:
Rush hour traffic and rude/inconsiderate/self-centred people :s-smilie:
Original post by YSoSerious
THIS SO MUCH. I work hard for the grades I try to get and then when a student who puts hardly any work but either looked at the answer sheet online or when marking in class just changes stuff it just pisses me off. Then they'll always argue that because it's not the final exam it doesn't matter. Yeah maybe to your lazy ass but to me I want to know how well I'm doing relative to the class and what i still need to know.

Okay rant over.

yES OMG YOU GET ME

like there's this spanish teacher that lets his students cheat on coursework, so there was this period where everyone was gloating about getting a/a*s on the coursework, and i was so pissed because like i actually worked hard to memorise my spanish coursework last year???

and then there's this guy who cheats on every. single. ****ing. thing. like, wow, okay. and then he comes up to me like "oh yeah i wanna go cambridge" like? are you kidding?

Quick Reply

Latest