The Student Room Group

Fancy Muslim girls

Seen plenty of pretty ones at Uni, I am Asian and partially Hindu (due to parents). Shall I just forget about it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Seen plenty of pretty ones at Uni, I am Asian and partially Hindu (due to parents). Shall I just forget about it?

I think not all muslim girls may necessarily be religious as such? So perhaps something could happen. But before any of that I think you should just make friends? That seems like a start. What were you thinking about the wedding day already?
Reply 2
If you know they are religious don't even bother making a move on them. :lol:
make friends with them?
Reply 4
Not all Muslim people are strict. You can try :smile:
Reply 5
I'll pm you my number. Hook me up with some of them.
Reply 6

lol "partially Hindu" - what does that mean?
But yeah you might as well forget it if they're religious ones
Reply 7

Not all Asian girls are strict on religion because some may go ahead and have boyfriends despite not being able to have them I'm not going to beat around the bush and say how religious I am because I ain't and I have boyfriends too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow... either you are the luckiest guy ever or we are just bone heads sitting here, right? :redface:
Reply 9
Original post by nucdev
lol "partially Hindu" - what does that mean?
But yeah you might as well forget it if they're religious ones

I celebrate the yearly festival that is about it.
Get close to them and then make moves on the ones that show interest.
Original post by anomaly0
I think not all muslim girls may necessarily be religious as such? So perhaps something could happen. But before any of that I think you should just make friends? That seems like a start. What were you thinking about the wedding day already?

Original post by eoe
Not all Muslim people are strict. You can try :smile:

Original post by RBalboa
Not all Asian girls are strict on religion because some may go ahead and have boyfriends despite not being able to have them I'm not going to beat around the bush and say how religious I am because I ain't and I have boyfriends too

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if they are wearing a hijab?
Reply 12
I celebrate the yearly festival that is about it.

Oh right so you're a cultural Hindu.
Or a Hindu Atheist :smile:
A lot of the muslim girls I know at university don't let that stop them in many aspects of their social lives... So I wouldn't rule anything out if I were you.
Reply 14

Tough one - likely to be religious.
Original post by samina_ay
make friends with them?

Why are you encouraging haram? You're the one normally preaching islam things on here right?
H
a
r
a
m
Reply 17
You can convert them with celery.
Why are you encouraging haram? You're the one normally preaching islam things on here right?

Stop stalking me.
Reply 19

Never judge a book by its cover.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending