The Student Room Group

Fancy Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

I heard Hindu guys are really well hung, great in bed and make amazing husbands whilst maintaining that badboy alure
Original post by Anonymous
Seen plenty of pretty ones at Uni, I am Asian and partially Hindu (due to parents). Shall I just forget about it?

If they wear a headscarf - extremely low chance.
If they don't, slightly higher chance but still unlikely.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by samina_ay
Stop stalking me.

Stop posting in thread which interest me :h:
What uni you at son?

Go for the ones caked in make up, wearing tight clothing etc. but still wearing scarf of course.
I find it exciting to go for girls in burquas. It's like a mystery baggie!
Original post by Anonymous
Stop posting in thread which interest me :h:

I think i know who this is lol
if it helps I wear a headscarf and i am not muslim. Some of us are forced to obey so yh talk to one maybe you will be lucky to meet an atheist who wears a headscarf lool
Original post by Ravenous
If they wear a headscarf - extremely low chance.
If they don't, slightly higher chance but still unlikely.

thats not even true. I wear a headscarf and think religion is man made and bs. I am forced to wear it and would date a non Muslim in a second. I know girls who do not wear the headscarf and are very religious
Reply 28
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I heard Hindu guys are really well hung, great in bed and make amazing husbands whilst maintaining that badboy alure

:rofl:
Just because a girl wears hijab, doesn't make her any religious. I know many hijabis who date boys, smoke etc. Just try to get to know the girl, you'll know if she's really religious from the way she'll come across. If she is then you just need to get over it, if not then it's your lucky day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love is blind. Go for what you feel is right. No religion, no hate can stop you loving someone.
Original post by nucdev
:rofl:

If I give those Hijabi girls one piece of advice, snap up those Hindu guys quick, I mean can you really say no to a man from the culture which wrote the karma sutra?

are you gay? and the only badboy hindu i know came fresh from the bollywood set
Reply 33

looooool where did you hear this?? haha
Original post by halal kebab5
are you gay? and the only badboy hindu i know came fresh from the bollywood set

Ask the girls I've ****ed
Original post by ZuluK
looooool where did you hear this?? haha

Everyone knows this is true :pierre:
Reply 36
If I give those Hijabi girls one piece of advice, snap up those Hindu guys quick, I mean can you really say no to a man from the culture which wrote the karma sutra?

I repeat :rofl:
BTW it's KAMA sutra.
Karma sutra - whole different meaning.
Original post by nucdev
I repeat :rofl:
BTW it's KAMA sutra.
Karma sutra - whole different meaning.

See, expert here

^ This one ladies
Hold your horses everyone, Indian penis is...how to put it, lets just say Nasa sent a Rover.
Ask the girls I've ****ed

how old are you? grow up lil man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending