The Student Room Group

What would be your thoughts on someone who showers at night but not in the morning?

I normally look like crap after a shower, Dunno why, I look more tired than before a shower.

I normally get told that I look good but this is when I haven't had a shower in the morning so I have it the night before, I mean it's not like you sweat while sleeping do you.

Scroll to see replies

I'd be like 'same'.
Reply 2
Couldn't care less. It's very common.
Ew. Shower twice a day you animal.
I don't know how people do that. I just cannot begin the day without feeling clean and after 8 hours of rolling around in bed you're certainly not going to feel as baby clean as after just jumping out the shower.
morning showers are amazing.
Reply 6
Depends on the season though. Like if it's colder then mostly nights, summer months then the mornings
Original post by ChickenMadness

According to your avatar, you're the animal in this thread.
i shower the night before so i can wash my hair and let it dry naturally. I don't have time in the mornings and my hair would be wet at school :h::s-smilie:
Reply 9

Your body/hair needs natural oils, showering twice a day is really bad for your skin
Original post by CoolCavy
i shower the night before so i can wash my hair and let it dry naturally. I don't have time in the mornings and my hair would be wet at school :h::s-smilie:

^^ Same! I don't have an extra hour to let my hair dry in a morning, I barely have time to eat breakfast
This is what I do

I just prefer feeling really fresh and relaxed before I sleep
I'll just think that they're a normal human being- just like everyone else :dontknow:
Original post by J_W-x
Your body/hair needs natural oils, showering twice a day is really bad for your skin

Yup.
Original post by J_W-x

I don't shampoo my hair everyday though.

No.
Original post by Longshot700
No.

disgooosting
disgooosting

Nah.
sickening
Reply 19
I thought you did sweat at night. Not as much as during the day, but you might as well wash off the 8 hours (or whatever) of (light) sweating in the morning than start your day with it.

Quick Reply

Latest