The Student Room Group

Fancy Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

You might be able to get the girl to like you, but there's a chance that her parents might disown her and that she'll have to leave her religion to be your girlfriend. So definitely be careful with that.

Although, in my opinion, tempting a Muslim girl to leave her faith is a good thing. And frankly, it's usually easier to convince a girl to leave Islam than a guy. Partly because you're asking the girl to throw off chains, while you're asking the guy to give up power over his family.

Original post by Anonymous
What if they are wearing a hijab?

Sometimes their parents threaten to punish them if they don't wear one, and they have other family members watching them. I'm not making this up, this is something I've actually been told by Muslim girls that were frustrated with their parents and their religion, etc.

Muslim parents can be very strict when it comes to their girls. So it may only reflect family pressure rather than personal taste in some cases.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
haha you don't deny being muslim.... :rolleyes:

oh lol he only cares about the false portrayal of hindu guys haha

Why lol?

Does he also get mad if someone says Black guys are well hung
Reply 62
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Why lol?

Does he also get mad if someone says Black guys are well hung

honey everyone knows that the saying about black guys is fact! hung like horses they are. but hindu guys?? hahahaha

still avoiding the religion question?? :wink:
Original post by tehforum
He fancies Muslim girls; they aren't necessarily fancy.

keek
Original post by ZuluK
honey everyone knows that the saying about black guys is fact! hung like horses they are. but hindu guys?? hahahaha

still avoiding the religion question?? :wink:

What makes you think I am Muslim?
Reply 65
What makes you think I am Muslim?

don't know man... are you or were you? or am I completely off the ball?
Original post by ZuluK
don't know man... are you or were you? or am I completely off the ball?

I don't like labels, I am all about God and humanity on the whole
Reply 67
I don't like labels, I am all about God and humanity on the whole

fair enough hun. :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by jeremy1988
You might be able to get the girl to like you, but there's a chance that her parents might disown her and that she'll have to leave her religion to be your girlfriend. So definitely be careful with that.

Although, in my opinion, tempting a Muslim girl to leave her faith is a good thing. And frankly, it's usually easier to convince a girl to leave Islam than a guy. Partly because you're asking the girl to throw off chains, while you're asking the guy to give up power over his family.

Sometimes their parents threaten to punish them if they don't wear one, and they have other family members watching them. I'm not making this up, this is something I've actually been told by Muslim girls that were frustrated with their parents and their religion, etc.

Muslim parents can be very strict when it comes to their girls. So it may only reflect family pressure rather than personal taste in some cases.

"Asking the girl to throw off chains" :rofl: :rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by m3m
"Asking the girl to throw off chains" :rofl:

Some prefer it with the chains...
Reply 70

Reply 71
Original post by Anonymous
Seen plenty of pretty ones at Uni, I am Asian and partially Hindu (due to parents). Shall I just forget about it?

eww keep away FORGET ABOUT IT
But seriously just ask them to come back to the crib for qur'an and chill

they'll get what you mean :wink:
Islamic BDSM ?
Original post by mariachi
Islamic BDSM ?

I wouldn't know :angel:
Love is blind. I wouldn't have a problem falling in love with a Muslim guy. To me race and religion is immaterial. As long as both of us sincerely love each other and respect each other then that will form the basis of a wonderful lasting relationship.

So I would say go for it if you fancy a muslim girl. Don't suffer in silence. Let her know!
Original post by mariachi
Islamic BDSM ?

I'm not really into Islam or BDSM, but I know a lot about them from people who are into them, and I see similarities.

If you think about how subs are often forced to wear dog collars or something as a symbol of submission to their dom. And they pretty much have to do whatever the dom says. A dom often has multiple subs.

I mean, couldn't it go something like this? "All right, I will be a rich sheik that has taken you for a wife after winning a battle, and you will be a cold, distant widow that slowly warms up to me and appreciates my strength and righteousness". And she resists, he uses various Koran verses to justify "punishing" her in certain ways, and she gets turned on by it.
I'm not really into Islam or BDSM, but I know a lot about them from people who are into them, and I see similarities.
well, all the graphic descriptions in Quran/hadith of how sinners/unbelievers will be tortured for eternity may raise some interest in the BDSM community

also, the continuous prostrations and humiliations before Allah imposed on the true believer

If you think about how subs are often forced to wear dog collars or something as a symbol of submission to their dom. And they pretty much have to do whatever the dom says. A dom often has multiple subs.

I mean, couldn't it go something like this? "All right, I will be a rich sheik that has taken you for a wife after winning a battle, and you will be a cold, distant widow that slowly warms up to me and appreciates my strength and righteousness". And she resists, he uses various Koran verses to justify "punishing" her in certain ways, and she gets turned on by it.

and I thought I was bad...
II will be a rich sheik that has taken you for a wife after winning a battle, and you will be a cold, distant widow that slowly warms up to me and appreciates my strength and righteousness". And she resists, he uses various Koran verses to justify "punishing" her in certain ways, and she gets turned on by it.
turned on by being hit with a toothbrush (miswak) ?

Quick Reply

Latest