The Student Room Group

What would be your thoughts on someone who showers at night but not in the morning?

Scroll to see replies

Wouldn't be a bother at all.
Reply 41
Not in particular, but they are accustomed to the weather. I used to do outdoor sports, and we practised even when there was snow (with just shorts and a thin jumper), amd got used to it.
Original post by LeahJade
I don't need to shower twice a day. I do no intense exercise..I dont sweat or ever smell.

I shower every night and wash my hair every two days.

If I showered in the morning my hair wouldn't dry. Plus I wakeup too late.

You should get that checked out.
Original post by morgan8002
You should get that checked out.

Why? I don't do anything that would cause me to?
Original post by Longshot700
Wait, are you calling me untrustworthy or the people that say I look good without a shower, untrustworthy.

Calling you untrustworthy

I joke :smile:

(pls don't roast me)
Original post by jamestg
Calling you untrustworthy
I joke :smile:
(pls don't roast me)

Hi james. nice to see you online. The politics thread misses you!

I don't have a problem with people not bathing or brushing their teeth. It's their lifestyle choice. Who am I to judge?
Original post by ~Seraphina~

I don't have a problem with people not bathing or brushing their teeth. It's their lifestyle choice. Who am I to judge?

It's so inactive - maybe I'll prose a question?
Original post by jamestg
It's so inactive - maybe I'll prose a question?

Yes please do. Let's get this party started!
Yes please do. Let's get this party started!

*blows party whistle thing enthusiastically*
Nothing. I'd get a grip...

Tbh it's not something most normal people give thought to
Original post by bellalalaxo
^^ Same! I don't have an extra hour to let my hair dry in a morning, I barely have time to eat breakfast

Its no excuse not to shower in the morning. Cover your hair. There is something called shower cap/hat. Get one.

I bet you would when you sit near them or inhale their foul disgusting breath/body odour especially the smokers.
Not everyone sleep walks. Some people are up and very alert as early as 5.30am.

Get in the shower mate. Stop giving excuses.
Original post by J_W-x
Your body/hair needs natural oils, showering twice a day is really bad for your skin

I heard that it is the same for washing your hair. It's bad for you to wash your hair too often.
Original post by jamestg
*blows party whistle thing enthusiastically*

"kazoo" :h:
Original post by bardnnyc
Some people are very alert as early as 5.30am.

:lolwut:
Not everyone sleep walks. Some people are up and very alert as early as 5.30am.

Get in the shower mate. Stop giving excuses.

Or, you could stop being so controlling and let others have opinions :smile:
Also, I dont have a shower. Running a bath in the morning would waste water considering i'd only have the time to be in it for about 5 minutes.
Original post by LeahJade
Or, you could stop being so controlling and let others have opinions :smile:
Also, I dont have a shower. Running a bath in the morning would waste water considering i'd only have the time to be in it for about 5 minutes.

I hope you have your own car otherwise you,d be one of those smelly people I encounter on public transport daily. Get a shower, stop being a nuisance to others.
I hope you have your own car otherwise you,d be one of those smelly people I encounter on public transport daily. Get a shower, stop being a nuisance to others.

Nah, you don't sweat alot during the night anyway, just stick some spray on in the morning.
Reply 59
My thoughts would be; I do not care.

Quick Reply

Latest